ADVERTISEMENT

I Hope it don't take 9 years this time...

IULDY

Junior
Aug 4, 2005
Shades of Clappy Crean all over again...NU comes back in 1st half, takes the led and Miller never called timeout. IU comes out in 2nd half knocking down 2 shots and Chris Collins calls time immediately...Also, why Miller keeps this one player on the the floor so much of the time is mind boggling. The guy never scores, can not play D, and maybe get's 1-2 boards a game. Same way Crean did with a couple of guys that shouldn't have even been in uniform. I remember Crean having Cody on the bench with the game on the line and some walk-on in for Cody. Even Dicky V. questioned Crean's thinking...….I am beginning to question Miller's way of thinking at times.....

Shades of Clappy Crean all over again...NU comes back in 1st half, takes the led and Miller never called timeout. IU comes out in 2nd half knocking down 2 shots and Chris Collins calls time immediately...Also, why Miller keeps this one player on the the floor so much of the time is mind boggling. The guy never scores, can not play D, and maybe get's 1-2 boards a game. Same way Crean did with a couple of guys that shouldn't have even been in uniform. I remember Crean having Cody on the bench with the game on the line and some walk-on in for Cody. Even Dicky V. questioned Crean's thinking...….I am beginning to question Miller's way of thinking at times.....
Dumb

I can tell you this with Glass running things it would likely take 9 years even if archie misses the tourney all four of his first four years.

Reactions: russelltodd

Crap, seriously???? IU's offensive woes and 5 game losing streak could have been solved by a couple of strategic times outs?

2rvegj.jpg

Reactions: IUgradman
Let it go . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT