ADVERTISEMENT

I Hit the Hot Nurse Jackpot

ER at Community North has some of the freshest, smartest, fittest talent these eyes have seen since his college days. My O my!

I dig white stockings!
img-thing

Last edited:
When I was in the hospital in Tampa my brother took to hitting on all of the nurses I had. One was pretty good looking, and they hit it off. Turns out this girl had a long term boyfriend and her nursing friends caught wind of it, and after that my brother had no more luck with any of the nurses. I was so out of it that I let this girl shave half my face so that they could have some fun, but when you're on tons of strong IV painkillers, you'll roll with just about anything.

I got a shot in the arm to reduce the swelling and numb the pain. And they prescribed me Steroids and Vicodin for the road ahead. So I got that goin for me, which is nice.

I had a hot Asian urology nurse shave my sack for vasectomy. That was nice.
I had a dude Doctor tell me "don't forget your sack on your way out" after my vasectomy. Not cool. He was referring to my information packet/jizz cups that were in a sack. Still...not cool.

Currently getting stitches after a crossfit injury. No female nurses or doctors so no pictures required.

@Ashcal40 @MTIOTF @Stunnedmonkey @IUecho87

I had my microdiscectomy Tuesday: L4/L5 & L5/S1. It took less than 2 hours and I was wheeled home by noon. general soreness wore off within a couple days; the majority of the pain now stems from the scar tissue healing. The directions are:
- no driving for a week
- no lifting objects >10lbs within first month
- no lifting objects >20lbs for 2 months
- minimal bending and twisting
I 'fine' given these Rx mixed w/booze. It's probably a good thing I can't drive because who knows how much Powerball money I'd be spending right now

@Ashcal40 @MTIOTF @Stunnedmonkey @IUecho87

I had my microdiscectomy Tuesday: L4/L5 & L5/S1. It took less than 2 hours and I was wheeled home by noon. general soreness wore off within a couple days; the majority of the pain now stems from the scar tissue healing. The directions are:
- no driving for a week
- no lifting objects >10lbs within first month
- no lifting objects >20lbs for 2 months
- minimal bending and twisting
I 'fine' given these Rx mixed w/booze. It's probably a good thing I can't drive because who knows how much Powerball money I'd be spending right now
Prayers and thoughts.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT