ADVERTISEMENT

I don't do twitter but am hearing

Brewskie

Sophomore
Jun 23, 2002
Crean no longer has an IU twitter account. Goes straight to IUBB account. Mean anything?

He hasn't used twitter sine Devin Davis was in that accident. Before that it was mostly generic cliches and biblical tweets...

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I have often said and truly believe that Crean had a chance to own his weirdness and come out on the other side of it aka laughing at himself. But, instead we just get the same o same o...it's sad

Reactions: travlinhoosier
I just called Fred Glass' office and asked if there are any press conferences scheduled. The person answering the phone said she had no knowledge of it. If you want your feelings known, call 812-855-1966.

I just called Fred Glass' office and asked if there are any press conferences scheduled. The person answering the phone said she had no knowledge of it. If you want your feelings known, call 812-855-1966.
I have e-mailed Glass 3 times this month and got one response back.

I have e-mailed Glass 3 times this month and got one response back.
Call them with the number I posted. Email will just get you a crappy canned response. If you call the number, a very nice person will at least listen and say they will pass on your comment. Let me know what they say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT