ADVERTISEMENT

I’m Back

fpeaugh

All-American
Sep 19, 2001
I’ve missed all of you during my 3 month vacation. Just curious...what did I miss? I assume most of the holdouts have come around on their thinking?

Is it fair to assume that we all agree that we need a new coach now? I’m glad to be back with you all.

I’ve missed all of you during my 3 month vacation. Just curious...what did I miss? I assume most of the holdouts have come around on their thinking?

Is it fair to assume that we all agree that we need a new coach now? I’m glad to be back with you all.
Typical fpeaugh post, in that you misstated the only fact you offered. Your last post was on November 9th. You were only gone 2 months you donkey.

HTSwereBACK-2.jpg

Reactions: .Gerdis

Lmao

I found this gem on the OT board. I thought it is appropriate for this thread. Welcome back. If it is boobs you want, you will have to go to the OT board.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

I'm back baby as George on Seinfeld said

Reactions: cshartle123

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting.
I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning.
I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

lol

So...have you learned your lesson and changed your ways or are you going to go back to the crap that got you banned last time?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

What did you even get banned for in the first place?
I always enjoyed your all’s posts...

Reactions: fpeaugh

12-3 same as last year. Let’s see if we now go on a 12 game losing streak.

It all starts with The Ohio Place this Saturday. If We lose, let’s start the CAM sucks beating even more

if we win, can all the CAM haters agree to shut up for at least a day?

12-3 same as last year. Let’s see if we now go on a 12 game losing streak.

It all starts with The Ohio Place this Saturday. If We lose, let’s start the CAM sucks beating even more

if we win, can all the CAM haters agree to shut up for at least a day?
Whatever happens, how about if you take a six month vacation?

IU scott has said he hates this site......he's pretty active on HSN. I read both sites, comment occasionally.

We are 12-3 and 5th in the Big Ten. Your moment of glory may be coming soon, but that is not reality today.

Reactions: minneman

The board is not quite the same without some fee-paw action.

In your time away, we won a bucket, failed to field an onside kick and have had 2 gruesome basketball losses and another where we had a meltdown at home over a 6 minute stretch.

Oh, and we have guys who cannot shoot the ball.

Reactions: IUgradman
Hes over on Hoosier Sports Nation.

Scott spouts the same stuff though at least it is basketball talk rather a pi$$en war over the coach. Even if thee coach is the problem and not the final answer at least there is more discussion about the team issues on the court.

There is entertainment value on this forum for a laugh. I like that fpeugh is back. He's probably just pushing buttons and never attacks other posters unless attacked first.

Scott spouts the same stuff though at least it is basketball talk rather a pi$$en war over the coach. Even if thee coach is the problem and not the final answer at least there is more discussion about the team issues on the court.

There is entertainment value on this forum for a laugh. I like that fpeugh is back. He's probably just pushing buttons and never attacks other posters unless attacked first.
Coach is the problem.

Scott's post

Yeah they ran off all the long time posters on there like myself with their constant bitching back and forth.

The board is not quite the same without some fee-paw action.

In your time away, we won a bucket, failed to field an onside kick and have had 2 gruesome basketball losses and another where we had a meltdown at home over a 6 minute stretch.

Oh, and we have guys who cannot shoot the ball.
So basically everything I said would happen has? Shocking isn’t it?

What did you even get banned for in the first place?
I always enjoyed your all’s posts...
I went back a few months and pointed out how wrong someone was on their guarantees. Apparently that wasn’t allowed.

Reactions: cryano
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT