ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Johnson Leaving Clemson.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing wrong with his posts. He's stating his opinion, as everyone here does. Difference is, he is getting attacked for presenting an unpopular opinion.

There are people who come on here every day and claim to be an ex-player or coach or someone who 'knows somebody'. Why the attack on this guy, who claims he knows the family and is steadfast in his opinion?

We'll all find out sooner or later. I think you all should give it a rest and state your opinion and quit worrying about what anyone else says.

He's a pu fan... Have yet to see him post something positive about IU...

Reactions: Bowlmania
I see nothing wrong with his posts. He's stating his opinion, as everyone here does. Difference is, he is getting attacked for presenting an unpopular opinion.

There are people who come on here every day and claim to be an ex-player or coach or someone who 'knows somebody'. Why the attack on this guy, who claims he knows the family and is steadfast in his opinion?

We'll all find out sooner or later. I think you all should give it a rest and state your opinion and quit worrying about what anyone else says.
It's more than opinion. He's presenting something as fact without credible support. And evidently he's done this before, only to be proven wrong.

It's not just trolls who get called out for that. I've seen IU fans take some heat for doing the same thing on this board.

Has he said he's a Purdue fan? I haven't seen it.

I don't know - to me he doesn't come off that way. If he's being a troll, just ignore him.

i don;t see louisville. that's a godless institution .
Aunt-Esther.jpg
now that i think about it. jeff brohm is one of the devil's disciples.

Well, him being a PU fan is speculative and maybe hyperbole. But the larger point stands that he only provides criticisms or chimes in to for something negative.

At best it’s a boy who cried wolf, in that he could know some inside info in this case, but he has lost general credibility/goodwill from being wrong in the past and being constantly negative.

The bigger problem is that he gets upset when people don’t take him seriously.

Reactions: 76-1 and JohnsyRick
fpeaugh critiques everything from players, to coaches to....well...even appliances!
http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-specs/GSE26HMEES?tab=spec-reviews&bvstate=pg:2/ct:r

He is known on multiple boards and he was posting regularly on the UT Vols boards while Debord was there, thus his extreme distaste for the man. fpeaugh might even be a long-time disgruntled IU and UT fan letting out all that senior angst, caught between orange and crimson.

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/User/fpeaugh

“Why not play Dormady?” Obviously didn’t agree with Debord. Surprise, surprise.

Many have taken notice:

Reactions: DANC and RBB89
I have no inside info, but my money would be on Northwestern:

Thorson graduates after this year leaving a pretty empty QB cupboard by all accounts. Should start from day one with little competition.

Older brother Cole was a walkon at NW.

Possibly the most stable coaching situation in the league: Fitz is going nowhere anytime soon.

Fitz, IMHO, is the best coach in the conference, East and West. It’s easy to say Urban Meyer, but he has a LOT of built in advantages. NW averaged 36,000 avg attendance in 2017. The academic standards. The guy simply maximizes his roster and he attracts high academic and high athletic players. He probably does more with what he has than most and in the league. His teams do have a tendency to start slow but continually get better as the season wears on.

Well, him being a PU fan is speculative and maybe hyperbole. But the larger point stands that he only provides criticisms or chimes in to for something negative.

At best it’s a boy who cried wolf, in that he could know some inside info in this case, but he has lost general credibility/goodwill from being wrong in the past and being constantly negative.

The bigger problem is that he gets upset when people don’t take him seriously.

Let's just say he does a really fine impersonation of a pu fan if he's not one...

Stating his opinion he says is based on rock soldier d sources, that’s the part people are skeptical of (and his lack of goodwill for perennial negative shots at the program/coaching staff any chance he can)

Think he could leave it as “I’m thinking PU is there strong front runner” and stop claiming it’s based on “classified intel” (see Billy Donovan) and just state “that’s my guess.”

My bigger critique of him is usually constant anti-IU posts & negativity. If that strong about it go to diff school fan board.

If Hunter is interested in IU you have to go after him but I'm not sure how mobile he is. If we can get enough O line help he could be the guy. I just feel that we need an athletic guy behind center to keep the chains moving right now. Ballot and Rhea are going to need a little time to help get our boys ready imho.

I know his dad and his dad's family and he comes from great stock. Would love to see him in Cream and Crimson instead of Purple or Black and Gold. LOL

If Hunter is interested in IU you have to go after him but I'm not sure how mobile he is. If we can get enough O line help he could be the guy. I just feel that we need an athletic guy behind center to keep the chains moving right now. Ballot and Rhea are going to need a little time to help get our boys ready imho.

I know his dad and his dad's family and he comes from great stock. Would love to see him in Cream and Crimson instead of Purple or Black and Gold. LOL
Think I read he was an all state track performer in high school, and he ran for over 700 yards in his H.S. career, so while his arm is the primary weapon, it also seems he has some mobility.

I believe he ran track. He’s not Dawkins, but he’s not Lagow either.

Reactions: 82IU
fpeaugh critiques everything from players, to coaches to....well...even appliances!
http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-specs/GSE26HMEES?tab=spec-reviews&bvstate=pg:2/ct:r

He is known on multiple boards and he was posting regularly on the UT Vols boards while Debord was there, thus his extreme distaste for the man. fpeaugh might even be a long-time disgruntled IU and UT fan letting out all that senior angst, caught between orange and crimson.

Many have taken notice:

Well, that does shed a new light on it....

Screw him! lol

Reactions: 76-1

Many have taken notice:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but your obsession with this guy is creepy. If he is trolling, he clearly won based on your reaction and, If he ends up being right, you probably owe him an apology. Either way, another thread has been hijacked from fans who just want to talk about football.

I announced that Crean was being let go the night before it was public, and also shared that Archie was going to be announced as the head coach and even shared the time of the press conference the night before (Friday). This at the same time as every IU writer was either silent or saying wait until Monday at the earliest.

Believe me or not, but I do have several friends close to the athletic department and university. I’m no longer close to it myself (too many other distractions) but I do hear things every once in awhile.
I didn't need Trustee Pat Shoulders to tell me "Don't worry,we will do the right thing" to know Crean was history. We all knew he was gone. I named my inside source. Tell us who your source is.

Reactions: IUgradman and 76-1
I don't have a dog in this fight, but your obsession with this guy is creepy. If he is trolling, he clearly won based on your reaction and, If he ends up being right, you probably owe him an apology. Either way, another thread has been hijacked from fans who just want to talk about football.

Merely pointing out that the guy has a “fact” on anything and everything. Including the false post that Donovan to IU was “happening.” You can call it whatever you like. You guys always frame this as you want to “talk football.” And I’m all for critiques but if that is all you do then it just gets old. You are around when there is something negative to pile on but when there are silver linings, you disappear? What does it say about a poster who claims they “want to talk football” but only appears here when it is an opportunity to pile on? It’s an interesting thing to ponder and makes one wonder about agendas with some of you guys.

Reactions: JohnsyRick
I didn't need Trustee Pat Shoulders to tell me "Don't worry,we will do the right thing" to know Crean was history. We all knew he was gone. I named my inside source. Tell us who your source is.
What source? I don’t have a mystery source. I told you I’ve been out of it for a few years. But I do have 2 trustees who are personal friends and still know several people close to the program.

But I’m the first to admit I’m nothing anymore. I haven’t been involved in 4 years. Just have several friends who are.

Well, he was wrong, AGAIN! So does he owe the board an apology ?

Reactions: Hoosiers Rising
Well, he was wrong, AGAIN! So does he owe the board an apology ?
he was wrong again, so what. at least he went out on a limb. after all, it's just a message board. that's the kind of thing that make's this place at least somewhat interesting. otherwise i'd rather take a nap.

he was wrong again, so what. at least he went out on a limb. after all, it's just a message board. that's the kind of thing that make's this place at least somewhat interesting. otherwise i'd rather take a nap.

He was responding to a post saying he should apologize if fepaugh was right.

It is not just going out on the limb but his arrogance that he has all of this inside knowledge that nobody else has and are wrong more than right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT