ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter is a HUGE disappointment!

I think you nailed it when you said basketball IQ. I was watching some of Iowa and Northwestern last night and it's amazing how much the players adjust and talk on the floor without looking for direction from the coach for everything. I watch IU and the players are either to afraid to make decisions on the floor and so they freeze instead of going for it or they just don't know what they are doing.

Yes, but that's poor coaching v. low basketball IQ.

Reactions: IUgradman
I don't understand the need to call out an individual on a message board. He is playing out of position to help the team. He is very undersized for a 4 on the B10. The team was installing a new offense in an off-season that was almost non-existent. Where has the collective basketball IQ for our fan base gone? How about a little patience in a crazy year? Some people were expecting a 17 year old to come in and dominate the B10. That is just crazy expectations....

Wth is up with Hunter? Is he completely different in practice? He does little to nothing in games that warrants him any playing time. If he could just contribute 7-8pts per game it would be huge for us but we can't count on him for anything at this stage. He looks like a lost puppy out on the court. This guy was a very highly regarded recruit and scored like crazy in high school. I know he had a significant physical setback as a freshman but that was a few years ago. Zero confidence I guess because with his size and supposed scoring ability he should be able give us something.

Reactions: MrBing
I don't understand the need to call out an individual on a message board. He is playing out of position to help the team. He is very undersized for a 4 on the B10. The team was installing a new offense in an off-season that was almost non-existent. Where has the collective basketball IQ for our fan base gone? How about a little patience in a crazy year? Some people were expecting a 17 year old to come in and dominate the B10. That is just crazy expectations....
these kids are under the microscope from a very early age. They know what they’re getting when they sign P5

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT