ADVERTISEMENT

How scared should we really be of AI?

JamieDimonsBalls

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2015
Google Bard is dumber than a first grader.

From tonight:

t5xui24.png

How far are we, from having AI that can create list of those who where climate alarmist, saying that Miami would be under water 30 yrs ago, or those who posted in the water cooler about how much mask's helped and the vaccines where the only way to not die. Or the US air quality is the end of civilization, or asphalt roads are an existential threat to fish on mars, or that the world will end if purple haired rainbow flag waving men can't have an abortion.
I digress. When can AI generate me a list of every person, and their address, and their employer, that has pumped all of this leftist, apocalypse level fear mongering BS items out, because they are the perpetually duped, perpetually petrified, Perpetually pussified and perpetually pacified by the teet of others gains.
I want the list so I can go enact my grievance.

How far are we, from having AI that can create list of those who where climate alarmist, saying that Miami would be under water 30 yrs ago, or those who posted in the water cooler about how much mask's helped and the vaccines where the only way to not die. Or the US air quality is the end of civilization, or asphalt roads are an existential threat to fish on mars, or that the world will end if purple haired rainbow flag waving men can't have an abortion.
I digress. When can AI generate me a list of every person, and their address, and their employer, that has pumped all of this leftist, apocalypse level fear mongering BS items out, because they are the perpetually duped, perpetually petrified, Perpetually pussified and perpetually pacified by the teet of others gains.
I want the list so I can go enact my grievance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT