ADVERTISEMENT

How Kevin Sumlin Keeps His Job Is a Mystery

Oh no, what have I done.....
:eek::confused::cool:

I actually tried to delete my original post right after I put it up because I realized it would turn into pu bait but I could only get the edit function and not Delete to come up... Tried twice, don't understand what happened there...:confused:

Last edited:
When do you think Brohm leaves? He'd recruit at an awesome level. Not sure I'd want him as the HC but I'd welcome him as an assistant.
His recruiting would more than overcome his perceived coaching inadequacies. No knowledgeable IU football fan wants KS at Purdue. Among other things, it would very likely cost IU one assistant coach.

Apologies to the board.

These idiots have a game going on live right now and yet they still are coming over here...

:(

Once again many apologies :confused:

Take a dump outside and the flies will come. Never fails.

Reactions: cryano
Apologies to the board.

These idiots have a game going on live right now and yet they still are coming over here...

:(

Once again many apologies :confused:

Radio. (Well, SEC network, which we don't have.)

Multi-tasking.

It's not that difficult, but I can understand the confusion.

I couldn't care less If Brohm stays or goes since we don't even play in the same division as you guys. You are either dumb or naïve to think that Brohm won't be the next coach at UL.

Of course not. that's why you posted it.

A smart person sure as h*ll would care. He's the real deal. If you haven't figured that out, you're not paying attention.

Of course not. that's why you posted it.

A smart person sure as h*ll would care. He's the real deal. If you haven't figured that out, you're not paying attention.
Not really because it is not like either program will be in contention for the big ten championship. I love football but I am more concern with what Archie and our basketball program will do. From your post you must just be dumb because Brohm won't be at Purdue long enough for us to worry.

Reactions: IUgradman
I believe this game was over by the half. Notice people on an IU board talking more about our coach. Sounds like a bunch of worried peeps on this board.

A cow's ass! Now THAT'S funny!
I believe this game was over by the half. Notice people on an IU board talking more about our coach. Sounds like a bunch of worried peeps on this board.

We don't have a game today. Naturally the discussion will drift to other subjects. Is this concept too hard for you to grasp? Put that Purdue education to good work.

Sounds like everyone on here believes Brohm was the better hire?

Uh, no. Still too early to tell. IU plays in a much more difficult division within the Big Ten and Allen has been coach for all of two games. We are coming off of a nice road win, our stadium is being significantly upgraded, and our recruiting is looking good. Ronnie Walker is a stud RB and Reese Taylor is the best player in the state of Indiana.

Also Purdue fans are so obsessed with IU that at every basketball game they do a chant of IU sucks.
....and football kickoffs. What else is there to say?

I think IU fans are obsessed with Purdue. This topic is about my man Kevin Sumlin. On the the IU basketball board there is a topic about AJ Hammons and another topic on Purdue loosing another tournament. This is just within a week.

Reactions: Purdue85
Not really because it is not like either program will be in contention for the big ten championship. I love football but I am more concern with what Archie and our basketball program will do. From your post you must just be dumb because Brohm won't be at Purdue long enough for us to worry.

I am. I'm dumb. That's the only reason for my post! You nailed it!

And, of course you're not worried.

Good luck the rest of the way!

Just a heads up genius: the post was about the Tx A&M coach.

Your obsession with all things IU would be humorous if it weren't so sad...

See you on November 25th. Personally I'm hoping you're 10-1 and in contention for something then it'll be certain you'll do what you guys do best: two hands around your own throats...

Last edited:
Also Purdue fans are so obsessed with IU that at every basketball game they do a chant of IU sucks.

It's not just basketball games. It's on every kick off of every football game. Which has been a lot, lately.

Just to remind those watching.

Repetition is the mother of all learning.

It's not just basketball games. It's on every kick off of every football game. Which has been a lot, lately.

Pretty much sums up pu fans as a group. You jokers are too obviously too dim to grasp what the rest of world thinks of you when they hear that kind of ...p. You must be so proud.

Just a heads up genius: the post was about the Tx A&M coach.

Your obsession with all things IU would be humorous if it weren't so sad...

See you on November 25th. Personally I'm hoping you're 10-1 and in contention for something then it'll be certain you'll do what you guys do best: two hands around your own throats...

I honestly can't wait for November 25th. Brohm is the real deal.

Reactions: Purdue85

Pump the brakes there boiler1987. There's a lot of football in between. We are 3 games in (2 games in for IU). Teams can look radically different by the last game. Good luck the rest of the way....until that last one!

Why ? Because you beat a really crappy Mizzou team that is in total disarray? South Carolina beat them 31-13 last week and turned around and lost on their home field to U.K. tonight. UL was dismantled by Clemson tonight , so outside of Jackson, jury is still out on them. Brohm certainly has PU looking night and day better, but it is a looong season and depth (unless you're really lucky) begins to become a real factor in the Big Ten. Now, if you beat UM next week ......

Last edited:

Lol.
Well, at least you have bragging rights on "chants."
Evolution+of+a+Pedophile.jpg

Why ? Because you beat a really crappy Mizzou team that is in total disarray? South Carolina beat them 31-13 last week and turned around and lost on their home field to U.K. tonight. UL was dismantled by Clemson tonight , so outside of Jackson jury is still out on them. Brohm certainly has PU looking night and day better, but it is a looong season and depth (unless you're really lucky) begins to become a real factor in the Big Ten. Now, if you beat UM next week ......

If Hazell was coaching, we would've lost by 20+. Any win on the road against an SEC team (especially one who has a good offense like Mizzou) is impressive. Michigan won't take Purdue lightly next week I'd assume. I'm guessing Ross-Ade will be rocking.

The 3 teams that Purdue has played have defenses that are so bad, that IUs defense will look like the Seahawks defense.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT