ADVERTISEMENT

How Does This Happen With Veteran Players?

IUFANBB

Benchwarmer
Oct 31, 2012
As I watched the replay, I see our All American Corner and 6th year safety get burned by +20 yards for an instant score.

It's such a bad play that the blame goes to everyone.

I thought that we were past the super defensive breakdowns & kept hearing that the back-end was the strength of this team.

The overall defense is really not any better with a lot of returning guys, a few transfer upgrades, & "extra" coaching.

The talent is the same or better, & we are performing really poorly in the 1st half on chunk plays.

In the weekly presser, CTA figured that they would need 30-33 point to win vs WK.

You expect going in that you D will probably give-up 25-30 points to WK?

Need to see improvement fast, or this could go south fast. Nebraska is waiting in the weeds for us..

Reactions: vesuvius13
As I watched the replay, I see our All American Corner and 6th year safety get burned by +20 yards for an instant score.

It's such a bad play that the blame goes to everyone.

I thought that we were past the super defensive breakdowns & kept hearing that the back-end was the strength of this team.

The overall defense is really not any better with a lot of returning guys, a few transfer upgrades, & "extra" coaching.

The talent is the same or better, & we are performing really poorly in the 1st half on chunk plays.

In the weekly presser, CTA figured that they would need 30-33 point to win vs WK.

You expect going in that you D will probably give-up 25-30 points to WK?

Need to see improvement fast, or this could go south fast. Nebraska is waiting in the weeds for us..
Yes, you do expect that, because WKU does that to everyone and “only” scoring 30 is a bad week offensively for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT