ADVERTISEMENT

How do I edit my username?

My request has been pending for a year now. Is there another form to fill out or a number to call? It says pending Moderator action
Just send me your Visa # with the CVS code, your full legal name and what you'd like your new screen name to be. I'll shepherd it through the process to make sure it gets done. I'll even throw in a premium membership too.

My request has been pending for a year now. Is there another form to fill out or a number to call? It says pending Moderator action
If you think the current owners give a shit about customer service, you are wrong.

America is where customer service went to die.

Your job is to “shut up and pay.”

Typical American business.

Now get off my lawn.

i've changed usernames twice.

i just took a new one last time i voluntarily changed, as i didn't care about my lost post count.

first time i changed user names was early 2000s when i was permanently banned for criticizing RMK, when that apparently wasn't allowed, and there was a mod who worshiped him.

i've changed usernames twice.

i just took a new one last time i voluntarily changed, as i didn't care about my lost post count.

first time i changed user names was early 2000s when i was permanently banned for criticizing RMK, when that apparently wasn't allowed, and there was a mod who worshiped him.
Friend, you know you are a winner when you don't care about your post count.

Reactions: TomEric4756
You’ve been a member since 2003. AM coached IU from about 2011-2021, or so it felt.

What’s going on here?
probably boilergal or cow

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You are welcome. Even tho u didn't respond to me I went and found your request.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT