ADVERTISEMENT

How did we lose to Purdue?

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
My goodness they are horrible. We should have beat that team at home by at least 15. OSU is laying it to them.

54f648fbd4678_-_applepie-de.png

Reactions: Radio Zero
That packline defense was something against them wasn’t it what a joke! Archie couldn’t stop a high school motion offense total disgrace

Agreed, Purdue is a terrible basketball team and Archie & co got shredded at home. Unbelievable. Archie just isn’t a good coach

Reactions: IUgradman
Has anybody ever actually seen these people? Are they people? I have several theories about internet posters. One, is they are all the same person. Second, they are a computer program created by someone who wants to destroy all goodness and happiness.
I’m a real person

Losing to Arkansas and Purdue at home was ridiculous. Could be the difference between making the Big Dance or the NIT.

How can I be secular? I've been called. Have you?
You are the most secularly-focused minister I have ever encountered, albeit electronically, and believe me, I have been close friends with many clergymen over the years.
I realize that your persona on here may be far different than IRL, but if so, you really should consider giving up posting on here. You have done nothing to win souls to Christ, which should be your main purpose, especially considering the amount of time and energy you expend here. Your tone-deaf postings on more than one forum on this site have done nothing but antagonize people towards religion. Don't believe me...just ask. Or read the responses to your posts. Jesus' warnings about getting rid of bodily parts that cause you to stumble has to be even more impactful for those who decide to put themselves into a position of leading others in the name of God.
Just saying.
Please spare me your response, as I already can guess what it will be.

You are the most secularly-focused minister I have ever encountered, albeit electronically, and believe me, I have been close friends with many clergymen over the years.
I realize that your persona on here may be far different than IRL, but if so, you really should consider giving up posting on here. You have done nothing to win souls to Christ, which should be your main purpose, especially considering the amount of time and energy you expend here. Your tone-deaf postings on more than one forum on this site have done nothing but antagonize people towards religion. Don't believe me...just ask. Or read the responses to your posts. Jesus' warnings about getting rid of bodily parts that cause you to stumble has to be even more impactful for those who decide to put themselves into a position of leading others in the name of God.
Just saying.
Bulk, you can ask me my biblical opinion on any subject. You can ask my beliefs in salvation,Jesus,the Christian life etc I guess I am secular sounding to you because this is a basketball board. I asked you before if you have been called? Have you?

Reactions: Coachlosekamp
IU is a better basketball team than PU but the IU game is their entire season.

Just saying.
You aren't expected to act like you're at work every day, so why should he? Oh, and besides, Sunday is God's day he said we can give it a rest. He never said you couldn't do it that way other days, too.

IU is a better basketball team than PU but the IU game is their entire season.

Just stop.
Purdue has gone 9-1 against IU. That is not just some anomaly. That is a trend and we are poorly coached. We might be able to win some of these games if we were better organized.
We had a chance last weekend and crapped the bed. Stop the revisionist history. Your post has to be click bait.

Reactions: IUgradman
Just stop.
Purdue has gone 9-1 against IU. That is not just some anomaly. That is a trend and we are poorly coached. We might be able to win some of these games if we were better organized.
We had a chance last weekend and crapped the bed. Stop the revisionist history. Your post has to be click bait.
I tend to agree. Now, watch as the insidious infection of Little Brother Syndrome slowly and methodically works its way among our ranks, the once proud supporters found in Hoosier Nation.

Bulk, you can ask me my biblical opinion on any subject. You can ask my beliefs in salvation,Jesus,the Christian life etc I guess I am secular sounding to you because this is a basketball board. I asked you before if you have been called? Have you?
Yes, to unmask charlatans on message boards. You are my mission.

You aren't expected to act like you're at work every day, so why should he? Oh, and besides, Sunday is God's day he said we can give it a rest. He never said you couldn't do it that way other days, too.
One thing I didn't mention in his post was that I spend a lot of time here. I get slammed by others because I am not on here enough. I just can't win. lol But I try to have a good attitude about it.

As I said go ahead and ask me about my faith. I dare you. Also tell me about your faith or lack thereof. I would suggest we talk in Andy's forum and not in the basketball one.
My faith is fine. I have no interest in discussing it with a fraud.
BTW, I would suggest you read Inspired, y Rachel Held Evans, if you really want to know more about my thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT