ADVERTISEMENT

Hot teachers and middle school kids—what gives?

Certain posters here know my real name.
I don't care and wasn't trying to out you - just messing with you. I studied Russian for a year at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, CA in '72-'73 - a long time ago.

Reactions: Noodle
I don't care and wasn't trying to out you - just messing with you. I studied Russian for a year at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, CA in '72-'73 - a long time ago.
In that case, what’s the rest of it say? I have no clue.

In that case, what’s the rest of it say? I have no clue.
Well, I don't think the first word is Russian. If you sound it out, the 'y' is an 'oo' sound and it looks like a Russian spelling of our word 'good', because the last letter is definitely a 'd' sound and the first letter is a hard 'g' sound.

The second word, I can't make out the first letter. The last 2 letter are an 'ak' sound. It may be a 'p' sound, but that wouldn't make a good English word - 'pak'. Unless it's short for package - "Good package, Marty"? lol

Maybe it's a Russian word for luck? "Good Luck, Marty"? Don't really know.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle

married-middle-school-teacher-26-76083798.jpg

200w.gif

It's like they are trying to ruin the Husband's life. As if it weren't already.
If that husband were in my circle of high school friends, the amount of shit he'd be catching right now would be insane. He'd have to get a new number to avoid the texts.

By the way, here's a serious comment from the NYPost comments:

Chase Orejuela
13 hours ago

Female teachers who do this should receive a medal. The intercourse alone instills a high level of confidence in the young male which carries him throughout young adulthood enabling him to overcome life's obstacles and accomplish his goals.

First, what the living ****? She had a PhD from NYU and was teaching high school? And then did this? Bizarre.

Second, why do we not have a dedicated thread to Kanye's wife, Biana Censori (link was found in that tweeted article)?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
If that husband were in my circle of high school friends, the amount of shit he'd be catching right now would be insane. He'd have to get a new number to avoid the texts.

By the way, here's a serious comment from the NYPost comments:

Chase Orejuela
13 hours ago

Female teachers who do this should receive a medal. The intercourse alone instills a high level of confidence in the young male which carries him throughout young adulthood enabling him to overcome life's obstacles and accomplish his goals.
They're going above and beyond and enjoying every second of it

First, what the living ****? She had a PhD from NYU and was teaching high school? And then did this? Bizarre.

Second, why do we not have a dedicated thread to Kanye's wife, Biana Censori (link was found in that tweeted article)?

They are so weird. Just read a memoir from Julia Fox, the first person who Kanye dated after Kim. He wants to have total say in what his girlfriends wear and if she came over in something he didn’t like, he’d have stuff brought for her to change into. So this is how he is dressing her.

• Wow
Reactions: BradStevens

Day-um! Is that the same one who was giving him a BJ in Venice?

Don't forget a Princeton undergrad degree, which is arguably more impressive

Because she's kinda gross. Give me Alison Brie any day over her.

kanye-west-bianca-censori-2023-billboard-1548.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT