ADVERTISEMENT

Hot teachers and middle school kids—what gives?

We had one instance of this at my high school, but she got away with it since they were able to keep it under wraps until he graduated and she got divorced. Also had one with a male teacher and female student. In the first case the age difference was twenty years or more; in the latter the teacher was new and in his early to mid twenties.

We had one instance of this at my high school, but she got away with it since they were able to keep it under wraps until he graduated and she got divorced. Also had one with a male teacher and female student. In the first case the age difference was twenty years or more; in the latter the teacher was new and in his early to mid twenties.
We had a first year teacher chapperone our senior prom. A friend of mine left early; with her. Nobody was surprised. Now I have to admit he was "The Guy", great at everything he did. Always seemed amused by high school.

Oh his prom attire. Burgandy velvet smoking jacket, jeans and red Converse high tops.

I assume he did well or is dead.

20 year age difference today is nothing. It’s basically the same age

Exhibit 78 in the why the **** does this happen?

I would have given anything to have been the victim at that age

26uffgnmwT8cfyzLO.gif

tumblr_ms838ejABZ1r4gei2o1_400.gif

Hollywood used to suggest to all young men to get involved with a hot teacher.

What has happened to the fantasy? Now they present movies like May/December on Netflix showing the downside which are real buzz kills.

I’m have no idea what Netflix is peddling, but Spiccoli would have some choice words

Reactions: mcmurtry66
An acquaintance of mine (brother of a girl I dated) who was a 'youth minister' and girls basketball coach, quietly job hopped, which coincided with a girl basketball player that kind of went unnoticed in the moment. Turns out the coach and player were in a relationship .

The coach was removed from the second job in the job hopping equation, eventually arrested and, IIRC, spent a little time in jail. Eventually he left jail, left the state, along with the girl, who was then legal, and they eventually married.

I accidentally touched one of my middle school teachers boobs. She was pretty hot too.

I was sitting in the lunch room. I raised my arms up to yawn and stretch. My arms went behind me and I felt something soft. I started feeling around trying to figure out what was behind me. I turned and saw my teacher with a shocked look on her face. I said sorry, realizing what I was grabbing at. she just nodded and quickly walked away. My friends all laughed there asses off.

Up to that point it was one of the greatest days of my life. I still think about her and those boobs to this day from time to time.

I had a smokeshow French teacher in middle school. And she smelled sooooo good.

Would get chubbed up on th way to her class and stay that way until sitting down in Mr Denzner's math class where it mercifully and instantly died.

In 2020, Shetler made headlines in the Goshen News for statements she made at a School Board Meeting calling for Critical Race Theory to be brought in to professional development and training.

In 2020, Shetler made headlines in the Goshen News for statements she made at a School Board Meeting calling for Critical Race Theory to be brought in to professional development and training.
I've seen that film(s).

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens

Not sure why this got posted in this thread. Please reread the title. First word. Thanks.

For years at my HS we had a very hot teacher who picked one guy each year to have fun with, all the guys knew and never said a word. I think 2 years after I graduated the guy she picked let the wrong people know and it blew up. The Van Halen song was the school anthem for us!!

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT