ADVERTISEMENT

Hot garbage on offense

Good for you. I’ll get you a cookie.
I don’t know who said it, but the dumbest thing I read tonight was about replacing our QB. That’s the go to for every dumb fan of every program. And those fans never understand why they’re so dumb.

I don’t know who said it, but the dumbest thing I read tonight was about replacing our QB. That’s the go to for every dumb fan of every program. And those fans never understand why they’re so dumb.
I would have replaced him. His first half was awful. Glad he turned it around. But nothing from the last game and the first half said that he would. May one day we all will be as smart as you.

I would have replaced him. His first half was awful. Glad he turned it around. But nothing from the last game and the first half said that he would. May one day we all will be as smart as you.
I doubt you’ll ever be that smart. 😉

I was seriously asking if any of the Negative Nancies posting in the first half feel stupid now.
They should, but some of them enjoy the angry takes, trashing the coaches, and the program.

But a win is a win! I’m sure the coaches know much more to work on, believe it was a rain affected first half, and this team wasn’t a complete dog as we see Wash St’s win today.

Positives:
-Def still playing good overall
-Shivers found his mojo
-Barner flashed today
-Halftime adjustments were made

Onward to WKU!

Last edited:
They should, but some of them enjoy the angry takes, trashing the coaches, and the program.

But a win is a win! I’m sure the coaches know much more to work on, believe it was a rain affected first half, and this team wasn’t a complete dog as we see Wash St’s win today.

Positives:
-Def still playing good overall
-Shivers found his mojo
-Barner flashed today
-Halftime adjustments were made

Onward to WKU!
The best thing about this game was seeing the offense come out and play differently in the 3rd quarter taking over the game from Idaho. Too many obviously saw Idaho as an easy win and didn't see the improvement in their team this year. Just like many disregarded the quality of Illinois and saw too many issues in the IUFB team. This past week they stop Virginia for less than 45 yards rushing so they are clearly very good upfront on the defense.

The offense is more put together this season, I am disappointed with not seeing misdirection plays or more sweeps. I just don't think IU can line up and knock B1G teams off the LOS to establish the run. IU needs to score many points this week to be sure of controlling WKU. Once again, I don't see this as an easy game, but one IU should control the game.

Do any of you feel stupid yet?
I fell asleep at halftime. No. Do not feel stupid this am. I am consistently throwing in the towel with all my teams when they are playing like crap and the game is no where close to being over. It’s what I do and have always done. In short, I am an emotionally driven sky is falling negative Nancy fan. That said, I stand by my 3-9 record prediction for this team on the season.

I was seriously asking if any of the Negative Nancies posting in the first half feel stupid now.
I was surprised for sure. My overall feelings haven’t changed much. After the season we just had and the huge win in the opener I just can’t fathom how the staff didn’t have them up to play. I still struggle to see much success after WKU. The D can keep us around in games but this offense is just awful inconsistent. Can’t go bowling unless something drastic changes.

I was surprised for sure. My overall feelings haven’t changed much. After the season we just had and the huge win in the opener I just can’t fathom how the staff didn’t have them up to play. I still struggle to see much success after WKU. The D can keep us around in games but this offense is just awful inconsistent. Can’t go bowling unless something drastic changes.
Remember all the new coaches on offense and new players. They are inconsistent and that needs to change as they need to excel every game, but it is different than last year. It would help a lot if the QB was more consistent. The delay in the start of the game impacted players and seemed to hurt IU more than Idaho.

Reactions: td75

Cincinnati will be a tough game, but Nebraska just lost to Georgia Southern, at Nebraska. We have Maryland at home and then Rutgers. Outside of Ohio State, I haven't seen a Big 10 team that has been dominant (don't say Michigan, they haven't played anyone yet, both games are at home).

There's a road to 6.

The 200+ rushing yards is encouraging. Josh Henderson's performance was a huge positive. The former 4* RB flashed his potential last night. Shivers had a big night on the ground as well. Hopefully that bodes well moving forward.

The passing game seems to hinge on Walt Bell's ability to get Bazelak two or three easy completions early on. With the monsoon in the first half that obviously didn't happen. Bazelak was a COMPLETELY different QB in the second half, though. I would target Barner much more, particularly early in games to get Bazelak on track.

There's winnable games on this schedule. If IU could go into the home game against UM at 4-1, I'd be thrilled.

I fell asleep at halftime. No. Do not feel stupid this am. I am consistently throwing in the towel with all my teams when they are playing like crap and the game is no where close to being over. It’s what I do and have always done. In short, I am an emotionally driven sky is falling negative Nancy fan. That said, I stand by my 3-9 record prediction for this team on the season.
Appreciate your honesty.

Was at the game last night. The rain was awful that first half and my general observation was we were just not in sync. Not sure down on the field but from section 109 you could also feel the wind. Noticeable difference in the team the second half when the weather settled down. Team also looked more in sync although the defense was not keeping containment on the edge. Got away with a lot but you could see it all night.

I liked how they started having Dasan start spying their QB. Started to see it more as he limited their scrambling and it showed in the second half. As for offense, good to see Lucas get out there. He looks so small out there but that dude is quick.

We stayed to the very end and got home around 1:45 am. It was a miserable ride home and still trying to dry out.

Why do you feel need to share all of your negative energy on a “fan” board?

Was at the game last night. The rain was awful that first half and my general observation was we were just not in sync. Not sure down on the field but from section 109 you could also feel the wind. Noticeable difference in the team the second half when the weather settled down. Team also looked more in sync although the defense was not keeping containment on the edge. Got away with a lot but you could see it all night.

I liked how they started having Dasan start spying their QB. Started to see it more as he limited their scrambling and it showed in the second half. As for offense, good to see Lucas get out there. He looks so small out there but that dude is quick.

We stayed to the very end and got home around 1:45 am. It was a miserable ride home and still trying to dry out.
Solid effort! Bravo nag on the noon game this week!!

Wow. I was dead wrong defending the QB after last week.

Tuttle isn’t

It'd idaho dumb****. The same team we hung 38 on last year with an offense that was one of the worst in the country.

What kills me is that the same morons made these same types of posts after the idaho game last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT