ADVERTISEMENT

Hot garbage on offense

Just looked that up. We owe CTA his full contract if he is fired before Dec. 1, 2024. Uff
that was the AD's move to reward CTA dor the 2020 season IIRC. I didn't mind giving him an extension w/ raise, but I thought the one Dolson gave him was a bit generous. Oh well....gonna have to ride this out a while, one way or the other.

Reactions: IUgradman
Coach just said in the halftime interview they need to make a lot of changes. Please let one be the QB.

that was the AD's move to reward CTA dor the 2020 season IIRC. I didn't mind giving him an extension w/ raise, but I thought the one Dolson gave him was a bit generous. Oh well....gonna have to ride this out a while, one way or the other.
I think any AD would have given him an extension, or raise, or both, but this was a a little too aggressive.

It’s actually amazing we’re only down 10. Now let’s get something going
Is this game on a delay? When I saw this post initially the score was 7-0 and your post showed as having been made 8 minutes previously. The Idaho FG was a few minutes later.

it’s now 1007 hours and 1:42 left and Idaho just intercepted. Is that what you’re seeing?

Man. Idaho is basically manhandling us. Doesn’t matter if we scrape this out somehow. When a rebuilding FCS team manhandles a B10 team physically. It’s gonna be a long season.

6 of 17 for 49 yds and 1 int is not Big Ten caliber especially against this competition. If he stays in, maybe he tries gloves in this rain? Not seen a pass yet that he can consistently deliver. 1 of 7 on 3rd down conversions at home against a team we blew out last year when we truly sucked is discouraging. Glad I went to the Illinois game. Might end up being the highlight of the season.

Is this game on a delay? When I saw this post initially the score was 7-0 and your post showed as having been made 8 minutes previously. The Idaho FG was a few minutes later.

it’s now 1007 hours and 1:42 left and Idaho just intercepted. Is that what you’re seeing?
Sorry. Just saw this after my time machine trip. You’re going to like the 2nd half 😂😂

Bell's play calling seems predictable. Baze is inaccurate and inconsistent. That Int was exactly what I was afraid was going to happen, not that it takes a genius. I feel like the run game is there, averaging 4.7 yards per carry. Just be patient, establish the run, work in some play-action. Get Barner involved. Take the check down, no need to be a hero.

Geezus. Another moronic play. Dude wasn’t even going for the ball. Got lucky on the call

Haha Bazelek throwing dimes now. Would have benched him but he’s looking sharp so far in the 2nd half. Maybe someone got in his ear and told him the QB job was his to lose.

Haha Bazelek throwing dimes now. Would have benched him but he’s looking sharp so far in the 2nd half. Maybe someone got in his ear and told him the QB job was his to lose.
Iirc he had some similar performances at Mizzou, Definitely some head-scratchers

Bazelak is not the same QB. Brother is badass now. Great halftime by the coaching staff

Did someone kidnap our team at half , and replace them them with this team that’s on the field now . McCoulgh is a stud .

I was seriously asking if any of the Negative Nancies posting in the first half feel stupid now.
Why would they? The team was an abortion in the first half on all levels. Both teams played in the rain and Idaho out played us. It was very disappointing. Glad the coaching staff made adjustments and Bazelak quit sucking ass

Reactions: IU73
Why would they? The team was an abortion in the first half on all levels. Both teams played in the rain and Idaho out played us. It was very disappointing. Glad the coaching staff made adjustments and Bazelak quit sucking ass
I don’t relate to the defeatist attitude of our Negative Nancies. They should feel stupid and admit it.

Reactions: 76-1
WAY more negative posts jere than positive, even after an AMAZING third quarter.
I think we're all creatures of habit after watching IU for decades, and have decided to give up early.
But we need to give credit where credit is due. What a comeback!

Reactions: IU73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT