ADVERTISEMENT

Hosts Wright State

Wright St. is definitely a better team than Kent St. so we don't need to have a "Kent St.-type" performance against them where we committed just about every miscue you could commit in baseball. In looking ahead to our next two conference opponents (PSU and MSU,) I sure like our chances of getting a firm grip at or near the top of the conference standing. However, maybe I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch.

Reactions: snowling
We are at the midpoint of the regular season. The next quarter or 14 games won’t make us but can hurt. Need to go 10-4 or better. The last quarter or 14 games holds the key to CWS perhaps even hosting with a good B1G tourney. Need to be north of .500 ideally without needing a sweep of Rutgers to end the season.

Need walikng wounded back, and another dependable arm, would be real nice to have a go to lefty reliever. Even someone who could split time with Llyod at first and keep lefty on lefty advantage in save situations. I always thought that would have been a perfect spot for BJ Sabol.

I keep thinking Cam Beauchamp will be the lefty the answer, he has good stuff, but he is still a little erratic. Reminds me a bit of Coursen-Carr.

Reactions: snowling
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT