ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers football is saving me

Steichen going in reverse. Option on 3rd & 1 and lose 3. Dumb. Onside kick with two TOs and NFL average is 5%. Dumb. Richardson is definitely playing like a rookie but Steichen needs to help him. Definitely enjoy IU much more. Well coached would be the difference.
He had Taylor on the bench for that 3rd and 1 just like he did for the 4th down play vs Houston last year. wtf

Reactions: 76-1
I was bouncing back and forth between Colts and Jets. First time watching the Colts so far this season and might be the last this season. They stink on ice.

Reactions: IUgradman
Steichen going in reverse. Option on 3rd & 1 and lose 3. Dumb. Onside kick with two TOs and NFL average is 5%. Dumb. Richardson is definitely playing like a rookie but Steichen needs to help him. Definitely enjoy IU much more. Well coached would be the difference.
Not a good day for Shane for sure.

Looks like we’re finding out how steep of a hill Richardson has to climb to be consistently good.

He’s having trouble making the basic throws/reads. This continuously puts the Colts behind the chains.

I think Steichen is a really good offensive coach. He did a lot with Gardner Minshew last season.

Very much enjoying the Hoosiers season.

Looks like we’re finding out how steep of a hill Richardson has to climb to be consistently good.

He’s having trouble making the basic throws/reads. This continuously puts the Colts behind the chains.

I think Steichen is a really good offensive coach. He did a lot with Gardner Minshew last season.

Very much enjoying the Hoosiers season.
Gardner Minshew was a competent college quarterback. AR was drafted because he's a physical freakshow, not because of his quarterbacking skills.

Minshew's last year in college: 65% comp % 39/9 TD to Int ratio
Richardson 54% 24 TD/15 Int

This isn't surprising.

Gardner Minshew was a competent college quarterback. AR was drafted because he's a physical freakshow, not because of his quarterbacking skills.

Minshew's last year in college: 65% comp % 39/9 TD to Int ratio
Richardson 54% 24 TD/15 Int

This isn't surprising.
Yep, I think we’re saying the same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT