ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosier Hysterics

You literally just hit the nail on its head.

They pay people, so they're going to continue to do things for programs at Indiana. It's what it is.

Coaches that don't get a lot of NIL aren't going to cut them off when they offer to cut deals for their players.
You missed the point. The athletic department is already divorcing them. The athletic departments are already making plans on bringing the collective s in house and killing off the “for profit” turds like those clowns. Their free funds are being cut off.

Reactions: T.M.P.
They got their money from the men’s program. Now that they won’t be the focus of their bread and butter they won’t have the funds. Wait and see. Not sure how you don’t see that.
I tend to agree. Without the MBB connection, the $$ will dry up and they'll have to start buying their own plane tickets to Bloomington.

Dollars to donuts, the collective paid his way to Bloomington for the meeting with Woodson.

That is one of the dumbest things I've read about this situation.

You think they are getting cut off because they don't need the NIL they are bringing in because we already have enough? When is there ever enough NIL?

Again, I could care less that they're getting cut off, but let's be real why they're getting cut off. They're getting cut off because they were critical of Woodson and had a guest on that was critical of him.
if by critical you mean they basically acted like ignorant butthurt fans, lied and made shit up about Wooden * Woodson, players and staff in an attempt to get rid of him ... sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: George.Smalley
I tend to agree. Without the MBB connection, the $$ will dry up and they'll have to start buying their own plane tickets to Bloomington.

Dollars to donuts, the collective paid his way to Bloomington for the meeting with Woodson.
On another subject: don't doughuts cost more than a dollar now? Might have to mothball that saying soon!

Has anybody considered a world in which the Hysterics are clowns AND Woodson is inept? IU may be the example for how NIL money doesnt equate to wins in college basketball here in the next 8 months.
I thank them for JHS and Malik, and whoever else they helped get. I don’t spend any time watching them smoke cigars and jump around in striped pajamas.

I’m not sure that many fans do.

I wonder how much they skimmed. They claim 100% of donations go to players. I highly doubt that.
You and me both. I don't remember who it was on here who was arguing that they would be transparent and provide a complete accounting. Still waiting to see anything other than a post on TOS basically saying "It all went to the players".

Part of me hopes that Rabjohns is blackballed as part of his association with them in this whole deal too. I still remember how they treated posters who were critical of Crean.

You and me both. I don't remember who it was on here who was arguing that they would be transparent and provide a complete accounting. Still waiting to see anything other than a post on TOS basically saying "It all went to the players".

Part of me hopes that Rabjohns is blackballed as part of his association with them in this whole deal too. I still remember how they treated posters who were critical of Crean.
If they’re intentionally going to be opaque, I have to assume they’re hiding transactions and defrauding donors.

I wouldn’t be surprised if “Rabby” is on poor terms with the bball program. He screwed up reporting on a lot of the coaching rumors IIRC. Pretty funny — he is ridiculous.

If they’re intentionally going to be opaque, I have to assume they’re hiding transactions and defrauding donors.

I wouldn’t be surprised if “Rabby” is on poor terms with the bball program. He screwed up reporting on a lot of the coaching rumors IIRC. Pretty funny — he is ridiculous.
It’s no fraud. They dodged the non profit part. They can charge anything they want as long as they paid taxes etc…

Reactions: Cavanagh

We can only hope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT