ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosier Beatdown In Lincoln

Aug 1, 2001
Not here to talk smack, but more to say like its going to be:

The Husker players have been waiting for years to see the "best" team (cough cough) in the Big 10 come to Lincoln, and they know they'll smack IU down like a 4 year old at Walmart.

No offense, but it'll be a sweep for the 'Skers, who will be laughing all the way to Omaha to do it again in the tourney.

NU's #1 & #2 dominate, and Meyers has been untouchable as the #3, its broom time, no doubt about it.

Pass this onto the IU players, so they aren't surprised when the Big Red Machine rolls over 'em....

The Husker players have been waiting for years to see the "best" team (cough cough) in the Big 10 come to Lincoln, and they know they'll smack IU down like a 4 year old at Walmart.

No offense, but it'll be a sweep for the 'Skers, who will be laughing all the way to Omaha to do it again in the tourney.

NU's #1 & #2 dominate, and Meyers has been untouchable as the #3, its broom time, no doubt about it.

Pass this onto the IU players, so they aren't surprised when the Big Red Machine rolls over 'em....
Oh Lord.

You really have nothing better to do?

Reactions: stagehand

That's why you're fourth in the BIG.

Reactions: stagehand

Which is shorter, your weiner or your memory?
  • 2014 B1G Championship game in Omaha, after Nebraska was dying for a chance to play Indiana after not getting to play them during the regular season....result 8-4 win by Hoosiers
  • 2013 the Hoosiers made the trek to Lincoln with the Big Ten Championship still on the line late in the regular season and promptly took 2 out of 3 from the Corn Pickers and outscored them 20-11
  • A few weeks later, again with the B1G Championship Tournament on the line, Nebraska squeaked out a one-run extra innings win to send the pair to a deciding, winner-take-all game where the Hoosiers won 4-3.
Add in the 2-1 series win by IU in 2012, and since Nebraska has joined the B1G, Indiana is a combine 6-3 vs. the Big Bad Huskers and outscored you 62-43. None of those games have been played in Bloomington.

Also during that time, Indiana has been to 3 NCAA Tournaments, one College World series and has won 9 NCAA Tournament games.
Nebraska has been to ONE NCAA Tournament and won one game.

None of that means anything leading up to this Thurs-Sat, but if nothing else, it points out what a moron you are.

Go away.

What are you smoking? IU has a better B10 record and if Huskers #1 and #2 pitchers are so good, what has happened this year in B10. I think it will be a good series but no easy sweep.

Cool.

Dork.

Thanks for the heads up , we will pass it on to the team.Ask your team to please not embarrass us, isn't just bearing us enough?

Lol, you have no idea.

Go a head and bring up the past, as none of the players on this team contributed in 2013, just like IU's teams in 2013 & 2014 are but a mere memory.

Lets talk facts: Hoosierhead is coming to Lincoln with a 96 RPI and leaving Lincoln with a 100+ RPI and a middle of the pack finish in the B1G, no regionals this year. Too bad, so sad.

After Saturday, NU will have a lock on 2nd place and will solidify its at large resume with more beatings in Omaha.

After a half season of upheaval, NU's rotation is set (have you seen our starters era of late? Thats what I thought), and Meyers on Sunday has been untouchable (thats what you call adding insult to injury)

Oh, have I mentioned the 7,000 raucous fans that will be in the heads of the Hoosiers?

No more talk from me, until Saturday night that is... then the words will be "I told you so"

Lol, you have no idea.

Go a head and bring up the past, as none of the players on this team contributed in 2013, just like IU's teams in 2013 & 2014 are but a mere memory.

Lets talk facts: Hoosierhead is coming to Lincoln with a 96 RPI and leaving Lincoln with a 100+ RPI and a middle of the pack finish in the B1G, no regionals this year. Too bad, so sad.

After Saturday, NU will have a lock on 2nd place and will solidify its at large resume with more beatings in Omaha.

After a half season of upheaval, NU's rotation is set (have you seen our starters era of late? Thats what I thought), and Meyers on Sunday has been untouchable (thats what you call adding insult to injury)

Oh, have I mentioned the 7,000 raucous fans that will be in the heads of the Hoosiers?

No more talk from me, until Saturday night that is... then the words will be "I told you so"
Ok cool. Bye now.

Lol, you have no idea.

Does your mom know you skipped school today to post that drivel?
No pudding pops for you tonight!
BTW, what is your take on the football game in October? Should we even bother showing up?

Last edited:
Reactions: OmahaSker
What are you smoking? IU has a better B10 record and if Huskers #1 and #2 pitchers are so good, what has happened this year in B10. I think it will be a good series but no easy sweep.
He said "dominant" #1 and #2, and an "untouchable" #3. And yet they are 4th in the Big Ten, a conference most consider pretty average at best over all? Wow, they must have a really, really crappy bullpen to lose so many games with 3 dominant and untouchable starters.....

Right now, IU needs to concentrate on beating a much better opponent in Louisville. I'll turn my attention to the Huskers after that.

Bottom line, the Husker players know IU poses no threat either on the mound or at the plate.

They are openly talking about this, this is a tight knit team, they wouldn't say it if they didn't mean it.

GBR!!!

Cool beans bro, looks the Huskers may win it all this year!!! Congrats !!
Bottom line, the Husker players know IU poses no threat either on the mound or at the plate.

They are openly talking about this, this is a tight knit team, they wouldn't say it if they didn't mean it.

GBR!!!
beans

Kraft Cheese just butt-whipped your little heinie, but you're too dumb to realize it.

Can we expect to see you polluting our site after we take this series? No, I didn't think so.

Reactions: snowling

Hi Shock: Thanks for posting the comedy routine. It's entertaining and fun to have fans crossover and stir things up. Looking forward to the series. I'm sure the kids on both sides will play hard. I'm also sure the kids on both sides could care less what happens between fans on a message board.

PS Also can't wait for the Huskers to come play football. You should come to B-Town for the game. It's a blast on game day and you will be treated well.

Respectfully,

Go Hoosiers!

Why feed the troll? This guy is likely not even a Husker fan. I can't recall him ever posting on the Husker board. Nebraska is in no position to be talking smack. We are a decent team(we have our own issues)...but are very capable of losing the series this weekend.

Oh, I didn't know you have to post regularly on the Husker board to be a fan.

And if anyone should be questioning "fandom", it should be me questioning yours after you have routinely bashed "erstdud" all year.

btw, I've been a fan screaming from the top of Mt. Buck before you were a twinkle in your dads eye

By the way, NU is Northwestern.

Oh, I didn't know you have to post regularly on the Husker board to be a fan.

And if anyone should be questioning "fandom", it should be me questioning yours after you have routinely bashed "erstdud" all year.

btw, I've been a fan screaming from the top of Mt. Buck before you were a twinkle in your dads eye
If you are old enough to remember Mt Buck why are you acting like a 12 yr old? Not cool. Denigrating your team's opponent does nothing but diminish their victory over them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT