ADVERTISEMENT

hmmm....(updated with new and improved link)

Rangeline Fan

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2007
From the Sports Center twitter feed....

Patriots locker-room attendant tried to put unapproved kicking ball into AFC title game, sources familiar w/ investigation tell @OTLonESPN.

This post was edited on 2/17 10:53 PM by Rangeline Fan

Link...to ESPN Story

Oh let's do...seriously

How long can this investigation take? Are they just trying to get the Super Bowl out of everyone's mind before they tell us they cheated again? Do they think they can do nothing and it will just blow over? I hear old Bill is in Btown. Maybe I'll go look him up!

Heard something very similar to that from....

....oh, I better not say, but some of you know of him. I believe his info to be from a very solid source. And yes, this was among "other things" that occurred.

Belicheat was at the IU practice yesterday so maybe he

was trying to teach IU something before the Purdue game. Outside Shooter must be in heaven today.

LOL... so this some big bombshell to you, that

Somebody handed the Ref the wrong ball, the Ref said "this is the wrong ball" and so they used the right ball?

I have a lot more respect for Tom Crean today, having the team be inspired by greatness.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

the really big news was described as "ESPN-on-ESPN crime"

confirming evidence that only one of the 12 footballs was under pressure by an amount greater than what would be expected due to the weather.

Yes, one football. The very same football that was passed around on the Colts sideline like a drunk slut at a frat party.

Hopefully there will be video somewhere of which Colt actually did the deed.

ESPN-on-ESPN crime

explain to me why this makes any sense whatsoever.....

You might argue that there is a benefit to Brady using under-inflated balls, but there is no f-ing way Brady wants to use a K ball, which is new, with no surface prep, and is maximally inflated

and there's no way the kicker Gostkowski or punter Ryan Allen would want to use a non-K football.

Somebody made a mistake, grabbed the wrong ball, handed it to the ref, who spotted the error and made the switch to the correct one.

A little common sense seems beyond many of you.

You literally

have no idea what you're talking about.

No idea at all.

The game on 1/18/15 wasn't the first time the NFL found the Pats using underinflated balls. And the NFL knows the weather had nothing to do with the underinflation, whether a ball was 1 lb or 2 lbs underinflated.

If I cared more, I would read the article again

I thought the unapproved ball was an unapproved kicking ball. In other words, a ball approved and marked for kicking was substituted with a ball of unknown origin and not approved for use. I got bored with the article and was more interested in how this ball actually made the officials suspicious enough to check all the balls at halftime.

The ball was probably filled with flubber someone at MIT made in their lab.

show me a statement where the NFL says that- you cannot!

weather has EVERYTHING to do with the 1 psi pressure drop that was seen in all but one football

So a guy handed a game ball to the ref who is in charge of K-balls

rather than to the ref who is in charge of game balls.

SCANDALOUS!

then... DO IT!! Show me a statement for the NFL that describes

their previous "findings" of the Patriots using under-inflated footballs.

You cannot, because IT DOES NOT EXIST, EXCEPT IN YOUR ADDLED MIND.

Dude

Please don't engage in this discussion. You can't fix stupid. Or crazy. I'm not saying that electroshock therapy to the nuts and some cold sheets would hurt $hitter (they would undoubtedly help, even if only slightly), but the guy is cray. REALLY cray.

picture of the day enclosed:

B-F6L8vIYAECPfG.jpg:large

What an honor to have Bill Belichick and Mike Lombardi at practice today.
-Tom Crean
This post was edited on 2/18 11:48 AM by outside shooter

Nope.

I'm just going to continue to torture you with the fact that you're the one that is speculating and you have literally no idea what the facts are.

No idea - at all.

One last nugget to roll around "IN YOUR ADDLED MIND" - I told a poster here about the K-Ball imbroglio last Thursday.

Nearly a week before it "went public."

You're absolutely clueless.

Now be gone, nebbish.

Hey Ducati/Heller/TD/OS

You're wrong. Pats cheat. Only real question is what they haven't been caught doing yet. Move along.

Moderators: curse word alert above

Did OS use a banned word?

You choose one out of hundreds of articles

And think that proves your case. According to you, it was all over a month ago. Remember? If it's such a shut and dried case, why is the investigation going on so long?

CTC looks retarded in that photo.

I don't mean that as some ambiguous insult, either. I don't know if it's the camera angle, or the lighting, or just his goofy smile all by itself, but he literally looks like he's mentally handicapped.

goat

I know we are on the OTF but

You don't use that word in real life anymore do you?
it's about like using the N word.
This post was edited on 2/18 1:05 PM by zeke4ahs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT