ADVERTISEMENT

Hey goat... Sounds like ya boi is leading in Iowa

I guess I'm surprised
I'm not.

Iowa and NH were always set up perfectly for Bernie. The Democratic party is exceptionally white and liberal in both states. Add the excitement he's birthed among leftist independents, and this was bound to happen.

The real test is whether or not he can bounce wins in these states into a good showing in South Carolina.

Penance:
2013-High-Quality-Us-Flag-Swimsuits-for-women-font-b-Bikini-b-font-American-Flag-sexy.jpg

hot-items-sexy-fashion-halter-split-america.jpg

sexy-women-of-independence-day-fourth-of-july-america-158.jpg

Free-shipping-cheap-sexy-USA-United-States-America-flag-lady-Bikini-Swimwear-Swimsuits.jpg

1377589358_3.jpg

Reactions: FrankTGucker
I'm not.

Iowa and NH were always set up perfectly for Bernie. The Democratic party is exceptionally white and liberal in both states. Add the excitement he's birthed among leftist independents, and this was bound to happen.

The real test is whether or not he can bounce wins in these states into a good showing in South Carolina.

Penance:
2013-High-Quality-Us-Flag-Swimsuits-for-women-font-b-Bikini-b-font-American-Flag-sexy.jpg

Free-shipping-cheap-sexy-USA-United-States-America-flag-lady-Bikini-Swimwear-Swimsuits.jpg

1377589358_3.jpg
God bless america

I'm not.

Penance:

1377589358_3.jpg
1131_1531013773865298_6102534823186559745_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT