ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s a surprise. Ronna McDaniel . . .

Knowing nothing never stops you from bloviating....
Double standard much?
Well I know you certainly are an expert on Putin loving and other dictators. I’d never question your bloviating expertise on that…

Russia and China is what Liberals want.

And the worms ate into his brain ...

Yes, Liberals want authoritarian conservative leadership .. makes complete sense. Like conservatives wanting progressive liberal leadership.

*eyeroll*

Where the hell do you get this dumb shit at? Truth Social?

Yes, Liberals want authoritarian conservative leadership .. makes complete sense. Like conservatives wanting progressive liberal leadership.

*eyeroll*

As a member of the party of don’t go to school, don’t go to work, wear cloth on your face, stick a needle in your arm, stay in your house, or pay the consequences.

You should really think about shutting the hell up.

It's not that McDaniel is a Republican.
It's not that McDaniel is a Trump loyalist.
It's not that McDaniel was formerly a member of the Trump Administration.

It's not just that McDaniel has a track record of lying.

It's more that McDaniel is very bright and obviously fully aware of the facts that contradict her lies.
It's more that McDaniel has spread the narrative that all mainstream news is fake news.
It's more that McDaniel has spread the narrative that journalism doesn't exist except as a mouthpiece of the left that is intended to control you.

If you ran a doctor's office and an MD applied for an opening but was known for blasting all of mainstream medicine with known false allegations and for specifically blasting your own medical practice with those lies, would you hold it against her? Of course.

If you are a CPA and another CPA applied for an opening in your office, but was known for blasting all CPAs with known false allegations and for specifically blasting your own company with those lies, would you hold it against her? Of course.

Plug in your own profession. Same deal.

She has no place in journalism.

She's a commentator, not a journalist.

But to your analogies, it happens all the time in media. Brenner lied to Congress and then signed letter about the laptop. He's still employed last I knew. How about all the commentators citing the Trump pee tape? Did they all get fired for spewing lies? Happens all the time.

The point is not that she was fired. It's that Todd and Maddow et al aired publicly their issues. What were they afraid of? Just let her speak and expose her. Let the people see how big of a fool she is.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I guarantee she never said Putin had pee tapes on Trump. She may have reported that someone said that. I doubt that she said any of those things, reported as fact. You interpreted it the way you wanted to.

Talked about Trump's "golden showers" on this episode.

Covid lies by her.

Tillerson BS.

Sorry, its all true. But I know you don't care. You still think the Steele dossier is legit.

Covid lies by her.

Tillerson BS.

Sorry, its all true. But I know you don't care. You still think the Steele dossier is legit.
Another example of people you are replying too.

As a member of the party of don’t go to school, don’t go to work, wear cloth on your face, stick a needle in your arm, stay in your house, or pay the consequences.

As a member of the party of ignore a pandemic and don't care who dies in the process. Stfu

*eyeroll*

I’ve never been on truth social asshole.

The amount of selective memory from people who share your view amazes me.

Could you remind me when all of those COVID restrictions went into effect and who was president at the time?

The amount of selective memory from people who share your view amazes me.

Could you remind me when all of those COVID restrictions went into effect and who was president at the time?
Spring of 2020, largely by local democratic governments. Then of course came the Gestapo (Biden administration) who federalized the biomedical security state.

They should all be dragged through the streets and have shit thrown at them.

Spring of 2020, largely by local democratic governments. Then of course came the Gestapo (Biden administration) who federalized the biomedical security state.

Those that ignored the pandemic should be tarred and feathered for murder through stupidity.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
You seem to wistfully long for those halcyon days where we had refrigerated trucks on standby in cities as emergency overflow morgues. Those were the days! That was greatness! ;)

Interesting. I’d never vote to reelect a president who was so inept and incompetent that he couldn’t coordinate a national response with the state governments to a global emergency, but I’m all rational and expect accountability like that.

I mean, he does sell crappy bibles, so there’s that.

Interesting. I’d never vote to reelect a president who was so inept and incompetent that he couldn’t coordinate a national response with the state governments to a global emergency, but I’m all rational and expect accountability like that.

I mean, he does sell crappy bibles, so there’s that.
We agree that Trump's initial response was inept, likely for polar opposite reasons.

Yes and I am tired of his snark. I’ve been called an asshole by Mod Goat numerous times. You ever ask him if he’s a Mod when he does it?
We've been over this. You can find no instance of me calling you an asshole. You misremembered. And even after we went over this, you still insist on misremembering.

Asshole or not, perhaps you are senile.

Covid lies by her.

Tillerson BS.

Like I said, she didn’t say it happenEd. Notice the word COULD? And again , do you know what the word implies means? Evidently not. Of course she talks about those things. That’s not what you said. Try again.

Actually, his initial response was good. It's what he did after he saw Pence and Fauci and Blix getting all the attention that screwed the pooch.
The mistake was giving Fauci any decision making power or public face to begin with. Trump can somewhat be forgiven in this case. He almost certainly didn't know the man was a corrupted, self-serving megalomaniac.

But he never course corrected and even chastised Governors for "opening early". Generally speaking the Federalist approach he took was a good one, and WARP speed was a good idea.

By mid summer he had settled into the correct "we need to open up" posture, but it took him awhile to get there. And still, Fauci persisted when he should have been canned by June 2020.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
The mistake was giving Fauci any decision making power or public face to begin with. Trump can somewhat be forgiven in this case. He almost certainly didn't know the man was a corrupted, self-serving megalomaniac.

If that's the case, he should have been able to recognize someone so much like himself.

Trump couldn't stand the fact that Pence, Fauci, and Blix were all getting face time on TV and he just had to inject himself into it. The politicizing of the response followed, because that's all he was capable of.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Like I said, she didn’t say it happenEd. Notice the word COULD? And again , do you know what the word implies means? Evidently not. Of course she talks about those things. That’s not what you said. Try again.

Sure. Hide behind semantics. I said she pushed a Russian hoax. And part of that hoax was the dossier that included the pee tape. Of course she can't say he did it as it doesn't exist! It like me stating there COULD be a tape of zeke kissing Trump. Let's talk about it!

But here is a Wapo writer telling the truth about Maddow. Bet Wemple is a MAGA loving, Trump supporter. Lol.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I remember several liberals including me actually giving him credit early on.

I did as well. Thought that making Pence the front man and having Fauci and Blix behind him to provide authoritative answers was a great approach. Trump couldn't stand seeing them in the limelight instead of himself.

When people like you and me are praising Pence -- and Trump for setting it up the way he did -- that should have made people take notice.

People did notice. Trump lost. Should have won easily over an old, lying plagiarist. But being an old lying narcissist lost him the election. But hey, let's play two!!

We've been over this. You can find no instance of me calling you an asshole. You misremembered. And even after we went over this, you still insist on misremembering.

Asshole or not, perhaps you are senile.
You’ve called me an asshole more than once.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT