ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s a surprise. Ronna McDaniel . . .

Univee2

Hall of Famer
Aug 7, 2002
. . Has been signed by NBC as a “contributor,” to work with NBC’s cable group, those fun cretins at MSNBC.

A natural fit. She did a good job helping Republicans lose elections. Now she can continue.

. . Has been signed by NBC as a “contributor,” to work with NBC’s cable group, those fun cretins at MSNBC.

A natural fit. She did a good job helping Republicans lose elections. Now she can continue.
Didn’t Michael Steele do the same? Can we stop letting corporatist media shills run the RNC please?

Haven’t we figured out at this point that the corporate media is not our friend?

Didn't last long as on-air, ahem, "talent", revolted on TV, so management reversed course. DEI baby! Unless you don't agree with monolithic thought at the network, then we whine and cry on air until we get our way and silence you.

Didn't last long as on-air, ahem, "talent", revolted on TV, so management reversed course. DEI baby! Unless you don't agree with monolithic thought at the network, then we whine and cry on air until we get our way and silence you.
Yawn. Nothing to see here. Just more liberals triggered by opposing points of view pushing the ignore button.

Or if you are a liar, who helped a man try to promote overturning an election, maybe you shouldn’t be rewarded? Just a thought…

Yawn. Nothing to see here. Just more liberals triggered by opposing points of view pushing the ignore button.
Nonsense. They’d like someone who has some ethics and integrity, rather than someone who knowingly lied to shill for Trump. I swear Trump has warped brains in the GOP.

The lady is a liar and pushed false narratives for Trump of a stolen election that has been proven time and again to be false.

I know for a lot of right wingers truth no longer matters or your truth is whatever Trump tells you it is.

This is far more than a simple difference of opinion between news staff. But good job spinning.

Yeah, that thought being that Biden was elected in a free and fair election. Since she couldn't even clear that low bar, she had no business being given air time.

Ethics and integrity where Rachel works is a laugher.
Maybe we could look at the MSNBC past and present line-up:

Jen Psaki
Robert Gibbs
Ben Rhodes - he who bragged about manipulating clueless reporters.
Joy Reid - of the homophobic statements
Chris Matthews - resigned due to sexual harassment.
Al Sharpton - instigator of anti-Semitic riots
Martin Bashir - advised people to defecate in Sarah Palin’s mouth.
Ed Schultz - called Laura Ingraham a right-wing slut.
Brian Williams - notorious liar about coming under fire in Iraq.
Keith Olbermann - there aren’t enough words . . .

And Nicole Wallace speaks about protecting “our sacred airways.”

LO-fvcking-L

Yet they pay Maddow a ton for her total misinformation campaign on Russia, the laptop, and Covid.
Can you be a little more specific? How many times have you watched her? What did she lie about?

Jen Psaki
Robert Gibbs

LO-fvcking-L
Hey did you see the guy on Fox yesterday who tried to tie the bridge accident to Joe Biden’s border? Good stuff!

Reactions: UncleMark
You guys that done know anything about her but like to slam her is pretty funny.
Intellectually strong people can take a punch. Rachel et al won’t even step into the ring. They are a bunch of mental midgets.

Nonsense. They’d like someone who has some ethics and integrity, rather than someone who knowingly lied to shill for Trump. I swear Trump has warped brains in the GOP.
Bullshit Zeke!!! You freaking Libs want no opposing views. Russia and China is what Liberals want. Period!

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
Bullshit Zeke!!! You freaking Libs want no opposing views. Russia and China is what Liberals want. Period!
I saw some talking head say, “I want more Conservatives on this network, I want Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney in here as often as possible”

What a bunch of clowns these people are.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Great answer/reply. Right on point.

And, no, didn’t see it. Care to link it? If true, it would also be idiotic.
It's definitly idiotic, and here's a smorgasboard of wacky conspiraqcy theories by some of the leading proponents of same... MTG,Matt Schlapp,Ric Scott, Maria... I especially love Nancy Mace and Ric Scott bemoaning the deterioration of bridges and roadways across the country, which presumably only commenced when Biden became POTUS...

And Nancy Mace shamelessly bemoaning the implementation of funds, which only recently became available. And which she (as well as MTG and others) voted against...

Can you be a little more specific? How many times have you watched her? What did she lie about?

I used to watch for laughs during he hoax shows. Like when she said Putin had pee tapes on Trump. And when she said Barr was redacting info from the Mueller report. And Russia had Rex Tillerson installed as Sec of State. And that Trump never encouraged anyone to take the vax.

It's not that McDaniel is a Republican.
It's not that McDaniel is a Trump loyalist.
It's not that McDaniel was formerly a member of the Trump Administration.

It's not just that McDaniel has a track record of lying.

It's more that McDaniel is very bright and obviously fully aware of the facts that contradict her lies.
It's more that McDaniel has spread the narrative that all mainstream news is fake news.
It's more that McDaniel has spread the narrative that journalism doesn't exist except as a mouthpiece of the left that is intended to control you.

If you ran a doctor's office and an MD applied for an opening but was known for blasting all of mainstream medicine with known false allegations and for specifically blasting your own medical practice with those lies, would you hold it against her? Of course.

If you are a CPA and another CPA applied for an opening in your office, but was known for blasting all CPAs with known false allegations and for specifically blasting your own company with those lies, would you hold it against her? Of course.

Plug in your own profession. Same deal.

She has no place in journalism.

Jen Psaki
Robert Gibbs

LO-fvcking-L
What a crew lol

It's definitly idiotic, and here's a smorgasboard of wacky conspiraqcy theories by some of the leading proponents of same... MTG,Matt Schlapp,Ric Scott, Maria... I especially love Nancy Mace and Ric Scott bemoaning the deterioration of bridges and roadways across the country, which presumably only commenced when Biden became POTUS...

And Nancy Mace shamelessly bemoaning the implementation of funds, which only recently became available. And which she (as well as MTG and others) voted against...

And another great non-responsive response.

“Hey, look over there! Let’s ignore Ronna and NBC/MSNBC.”

I used to watch for laughs during he hoax shows. Like when she said Putin had pee tapes on Trump. And when she said Barr was redacting info from the Mueller report. And Russia had Rex Tillerson installed as Sec of State. And that Trump never encouraged anyone to take the vax.
I guarantee she never said Putin had pee tapes on Trump. She may have reported that someone said that. I doubt that she said any of those things, reported as fact. You interpreted it the way you wanted to.

Anything from MTN or TYT?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I think more and more we’re seeing education like that demonstrates distancing from reality. I’m not sure those credentials are a positive. Same people pushing dei crt etc

Get a Bach if you must and get out into the world
I know. Conservatives now think education is elitist. I suppose grammar and spelling and being able to speak coherently is too.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I know. Conservatives now think education is elitist. I suppose grammar and spelling and being able to speak coherently is too.
Not elitist just removed from reality. The old adage you’re lib when young and grow more conservative as you age. I think they are stuck. Some. Many.

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT