ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing quite a bit of criticism of TV production of WKU game

Again, you're another chicken-shit schmoe with nothing to validate your claims...
You can't cite one example, one source, nothing...

Just the fact that I was there and involved.. and you weren't, is enough proof that you're talking out your a**.

You'd dwarf me??? I gave you less than half of my resume.

And, if you're that big and inside then I'd know who you are.

Again, no balls on your part.

i didn't judge anything on your resume'.

only someone unfamiliar with the subject does that.

i judged you on things you did and didn't know, pertinent to things i was trying to discuss, which no doubt only encompassed a small sliver of your knowledge base of things.

you wanted to concentrate on only part of what i was discussing, the least sophisticated part but the part you were most familiar with, and you still knew even less about that part than i.

thus why you were wrong and shot down on so many things on the parts you were most familiar with, and didn't even grasp concepts i was addressing on others you weren't familiar with.

you just assumed you were the only one here with any knowledge of things, and you let your ego drag you outside your real area of expertise no doubt.

the fact ch 4 wasn't allowed to televise fball back in the day as they did bball, but would have had they been allowed, was a given only an idiot or someone trying to BS their way through it would have challenged me on, and the low threshold knowledge base half of my post.

that you still tried, and thus got shot down on the parts that didn't even require real expertise, didn't play well for you.

the parts that required a far more sophisticated and far broader, and different, industry knowledge base to discuss, you didn't even know what i was talking about.

no doubt there are a zillion things you know far far more than i about.

things within your real realm of professional expertise.

no doubt you could teach me much on those things.

i'm wise and confident enough not to take you on on such things, and would try and learn something from you.

the things i brought up and discussed here, aren't among those things.

go try and bully your way with someone else.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jsenleo
Are the Networks and third party production companies facing the same labor shortages as other industries? If so, is that affecting quality?

Not from the feedback I've been getting. Most all live-sports crews are made up of freelancers (both above the line and below the line) and with so many programs canceled or cutback in 2020 most were eager for 2021 and getting pay checks. There might be a shortage on some regional levelsl but nationally I don't think so. At least, that's the feeling I get from my contacts. I don't see any difference in quality from before... if you're taking the quality of the WKU vs. IU game against any OSU or Bama game then, yeah, there are differences. The big games get the "A" players and equipment and the lesser games, like the WKU vs. IU game get a lot of "C" players and "the old stuff" with not as many bells and whistles... It's always been that way.

Last edited:
Not from the feedback I've been getting. Most all live-sports crews are made up of freelancers (both above the line and below the line) and with so many programs canceled or cutback in 2020 most were eager for 2021 and getting pay checks. There might be a shortage on some regional levelsl but nationally I don't think so. At least, that's the feeling I get from my contacts. I don't see any difference in quality from before... if you're taking the quality of the WKU vs. IU game against any OSU or Bama game then, yeah, there are differences. The big games get the "A" players and equipment and the lesser games, like the WKU vs. IU game get a lot of "C" players and "the old stuff" with not as many bells and whistles... It's always been that way.
That makes sense plus there are lots of eager "interns" I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT