ADVERTISEMENT

haven't seen Rutgers play really can't stand Rutgers.

that's it, I'm calling the exterminator back. The Purdue loss fumigation treatment obviously missed one...
I’m here, rain or shine. Last night was unfortunate for both Indiana schools.

With that being said, as a former Indiana resident, I can assure you that the state and its population do not enjoy a great reputation outside its borders.

I’m here, rain or shine. Last night was unfortunate for both Indiana schools.

With that being said, as a former Indiana resident, I can assure you that the state and its population do not enjoy a great reputation outside its borders.
I've not lived in IN since college. I'm fully capable of assessing the state's reputation outside it's borders.

What the F are you referring to? Where did I ever talk about the reputation of Hoosiers or how those outside the state might view IN and its' residents?
As you originally responded to my post, I assumed you understood the context. Perhaps, not.

As you originally responded to my post, I assumed you understood the context. Perhaps, not.
OK, well, thanks for providing that context. Oh wait, you didn't.

I'm guessing the part of IN that isn't thought too highly of is your hometown? And, maybe the folks doing the insulting were your acquaintances?

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
You may not see it, but according to US News, NJ has the highest median income in the US - slightly over $96k
So what? I'm talking about the view nationally. NJ's reputation is not one of big houses and tree-lined streets. I'm not talking about my view or reality, the reputation is not a good one. Just as in IN not everyone is a mullet wearing hayseed living on a farm or in a trailer.

OK, well, thanks for providing that context. Oh wait, you didn't.

I'm guessing the part of IN that isn't thought too highly of is your hometown? And, maybe the folks doing the insulting were your acquaintances?
Again, you initially responded to me.

Your admission of not knowing the context of the conversation to which you were responding is startling to say the least. Perhaps, yours is the Indiana nature to which the outside world responds. 🤔

Again, you initially responded to me.

Your admission of not knowing the context of the conversation to which you were responding is startling to say the least. Perhaps, yours is the Indiana nature to which the outside world responds. 🤔
But I made no comment or reference to your original response, just said I was surprised there were still a few Purdue roaches running around, because usually a Boiler loss keeps your ilk at bay. Sort of like when someone uninvited crashes your party; I don't need to know why you are here, or what you were discussing, to know you don't belong.

But I made no comment or reference to your original response, just said I was surprised there were still a few Purdue roaches running around, because usually a Boiler loss keeps your ilk at bay. Sort of like when someone uninvited crashes your party; I don't need to know why you are here, or what you were discussing, to know you don't belong.
Your problems run deeper than a collegiate athletic rivalry, friend.

It’s fun and games, and, if it’s not that way for you, you need to step away.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT