ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

He’s almost 80 now and all his many flaws are amplified. He’s not fit. Vote for him knowing that.
And he’s not a progressive. Doesn’t support defunding cops, bail projects, open borders, attacks on energy without viable alternatives vetted, raising taxes, cradle to grave benefits, masked reparations, and on and on. Know that this is what you’re supporting. Progressives are unfit

I’ll take trump Vance rfk Jr and musk any day over the identity politics crowd devoid of an ounce of merit. The former is far brighter and more accomplished

And he’s not a progressive. Doesn’t support defunding cops, bail projects, open borders, attacks on energy without viable alternatives vetted, raising taxes, cradle to grave benefits, masked reparations, and on and on. Know that this is what you’re supporting. Progressives are unfit

I’ll take trump Vance rfk Jr and musk any day over the identity politics crowd devoid of an ounce of merit
Nope. Don’t support any of that and we’ll get through it. I don’t trust the T guy to be CInC. He must be defeated.

RFK Jr is a nut, by the way.

Nope. Don’t support any of that and we’ll get through it. I don’t trust the T guy to be CInC. He must be defeated.

RFK Jr is a nut, by the way.
Rfk jr has already brought to light issues far more important than Harris/walz. Health. Food processing. Censorship. Etc. He’ll be an asset. You prefer endless race-baiting and dei focused leadership?

There’s no reason to get through. if you could think objectively and set aside your emotions you’d understand that. Progressivism must be defeated. It tears at the fabric of the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT