ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

It was? I dont recall his age, acuity, really being discussed---that is, not until Kamala was subbed in.
One of the reasons Trump is having so much difficulty and being forced to reshape his whole camapign is because pre-Harris his campaign was largely Biden = old and senile. Have you truly not heard him whine about how it wasn't fair that he spent "millions" to campaign against Biden?

Hell he's attacking Biden for not being able to remember where he is, at the same time he's whining like a spoiled brat...

And if the claim is that it wasn't discussed here...

A simple site search of "Biden old" reveals 10 pages worth of posts on the subject...

Last edited:
One of the reasons Trump is having so much difficulty and being forced to reshape his whole camapign is because pre-Harris his campaign was largely Biden = old and senile. Have you truly not heard him whine about how it wasn't fair that he spent "millions" to campaign against Biden?

Hell he's attacking Biden for not being able to remember where he is, at the same time he's whining like a spoiled brat...

A simple site search of "Biden old" reveals 10 pages worth of posts on the subject...
I was talking about Trumps age...Being discussed.

And now, proving Trump's complete lack of perception, Trump is claiming that VP Harris is exactly the same as President Joe Biden.

Huh?

Doesn't Trump's failing memory serve to inform him that VP Pence (fortunately) was not the same as President Donald Trump?

So then, what is Trump's explanation why he thinks there is no there is no separation between a Democrat vice president (i.e. Harris) and a Democrat President (i.e. Biden)?

Geez, someone please nudge/kick Trump and wake him (if you can).

Reactions: cosmickid
And now, proving Trump's complete lack of perception, Trump is claiming that VP Harris is exactly the same as President Joe Biden.

Huh?

Doesn't Trump's failing memory serve to inform him that VP Pence (fortunately) was not the same as President Donald Trump?

So then, what is Trump's explanation why he thinks there is no there is no separation between a Democrat vice president (i.e. Harris) and a Democrat President (i.e. Biden)?

Geez, someone please nudge/kick Trump and wake him (if you can).

What progressive policies did you like?

Reactions: Spartans9312
😂. They made a huge mistake. Should've stuck with senile Scranton Joe.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Ben Shapiro claims to have source(s) on her secret service detail who relayed to him that she spent all her time as VP in her office on her computer playing solitaire. That is definitely something I could see.
She spent "all her time as VP" playing solitaire, you say? It's reassuring that you believe it.

Went to the only early polling place open this week (courthouse) to get it over with today. Left my driveway at 8:12 am. Arrived to no line. Took my time with the ballot and I was still out of there by 8:27 am. Spent more time at the Hardee's drive through afterwards than I did at the polls, and was still pulling into my drive at 8:43 am. Compared to the 2020 General which had many more early places open, I still spent over 2 hours in a line that snaked out the door and down the block.

Ballot security seems to be a point of emphasis compared to 2020. They scanned my ID and verbally verified my address and DoB with me, had me sign the pad & verified my signature, a printer spat out a corresponding barcoded label which they affixed to the ballot envelope. Then they instructed me to sign and date the envelope. Went over ballot instructions including the self sealing envelope and where to put it when I completed the ballot. Very thorough process.

Reactions: UncleMark
60 minutes looking great these days

System is a mess. Soros can sprinkle cash and insert woke lunatic prosecutors to cities he’s likely never even visited. Main stream media’s journalistic integrity thrown out the window in an effort to sway perception. Musk offering $47 for referrals through his dirty pac to garner data from swing state voters.

We need a reboot

Went to the only early polling place open this week (courthouse) to get it over with today. Left my driveway at 8:12 am. Arrived to no line. Took my time with the ballot and I was still out of there by 8:27 am. Spent more time at the Hardee's drive through afterwards than I did at the polls, and was still pulling into my drive at 8:43 am. Compared to the 2020 General which had many more early places open, I still spent over 2 hours in a line that snaked out the door and down the block.

Ballot security seems to be a point of emphasis compared to 2020. They scanned my ID and verbally verified my address and DoB with me, had me sign the pad & verified my signature, a printer spat out a corresponding barcoded label which they affixed to the ballot envelope. Then they instructed me to sign and date the envelope. Went over ballot instructions including the self sealing envelope and where to put it when I completed the ballot. Very thorough process.
What state?

Went to the only early polling place open this week (courthouse) to get it over with today. Left my driveway at 8:12 am. Arrived to no line. Took my time with the ballot and I was still out of there by 8:27 am.

Drove by the Bton vote center yesterday afternoon and the parking lot was full and there were people lined up outside. Nothing like what I saw in 2016 and 2020 but still busy.

Reactions: All4You
He's endorsed most of Trump's policies and is almost certainly voting for him. Probably doesn't want to admit it publicly but he'll vote Trump.

You do realize that tweet is from JAN, right? Clearly some people changed their mind around July or so. Can you guess why that might be?
60 minutes looking great these days

So here's my hyper partisan response to all these claims of Harris "word salad"... Donald Trump...

So I'm not familiar with every wingnut twitter twat, so I'm curious do they compare Harris's word salad on a very complex and difficult subject (The Middle East) with this example of Trump word salad/evasion on a basic yes or no question like Child care?

Keep in mind this is before a GOP leaning Economic Club of New York...

As to 60 minutes editing... Is it any more egregious than Fox's editing of Trump's answer to a question regarding declassifying the Epstein files?

What Trump actually said...

What America was shown on Fox/Fiends...

Not only am I not upset by 60 minutes following their usual editing policy, the same way they would have done for all the inane things Trump would've said if he hadn't chickened out over fact checking...

I also think it's another example of the hypocrisy he epitomizes for him to now complain about the same type of editing he benefitted from earlier...Next thing he'll be complaining if a "perfect stranger" happens to walk in off the street to a Chic Fil A in Atlanta and calls Harris her hero. Then we find out later the "perfect stranger" is actually a long time Dem operative who works for a radical left wing group and actually shows up at Harris rallies as a "featured speaker"...

While the Harris campaign would certainly be entitled to engage in such subtrefuge, I'm glad to say that up until this point that's been a purview of MAGA... I hope it stays that way...

I smell another grift, because you know there are people stupid enough to buy a piece of this suit he wore during the "heroic rescue"...

Drove by the Bton vote center yesterday afternoon and the parking lot was full and there were people lined up outside. Nothing like what I saw in 2016 and 2020 but still busy.
Just think if I hadn't been forced to move to Bloomtucky I'd be working on site and able to provide progress reports...

I don't now where this talk of Trump momentum is coming from...Actually I do it's many of the same shady fly by night right wing pollsters who flooded the zone in 2022 with phony polls that established fake avearges on 538 and RCP. For example I'm sure DBM has at one point included a poll from "patriot Polling" which is basically 2 high school kids making random calls. Likely from their basement...Yet they are still listed in the 538 aggregate...

As to early voting it's exceeding Dem expectations in both WI and PA. WI is a state where 80% of the electorate votes prior to election day. And with a presumption that Dems need to bank a 390,000 early vote lead in PA early voting to feel comfortable on election day things are going like gangbusters...

Kudos to Joshua Smithley for his interpid analysis. Even if he is a Boiler...

Trump calling anyone else a "dummy" is unintentional irony at it's best...

I know that the Right wants to pretend that Biden is at fault for everyting and that everyone loved "the Trump years"... But that is simply a poor attempt at revisionist history...

Trump began his Presidency in 2016 with control of all 3 branches of Govt. I remember following the Morning Consult daily Trump tracker and he started off above water in nearly every red and purple state including PA,MI and WI.But by 3/4 into his first two year term he was underwater by double digits in all 3 of those states and by the 2018 midterms Pubs suffered a huge defeat in the House,barely hung on to the Senate, and in those 3 states in particular Dems swept every statewide race- Gov and Senate. Dems also won the Senate in Ohio...

Of course by 2021 the Dems were in control of the Executive/Legislative branches. The current revisionist trope is that everyone loved Trump and he was extremely popular until the pandemic , which wasn't his fault. But an examination of Trump's favorability immediately prior to the pandemic (Dec 2019) shows that was the opposite of reality...For example a yougove poll in June 2024 rated Biden's disapproval at 54.4%. Yet if you go back to that same poll in Dec 2019 the unfaorables for then President Trump stood at 54%, a difference of .4%
😂. They made a huge mistake. Should've stuck with senile Scranton Joe.

The MAGA world has a lot of really dumb talking points, but the faux outrage over the fact that a 1/2 Black 1/2 East Asian tamil woman would alter the different aspects of her bi-lingual culture and upbring depending on her audience at the time seems particularly inane.

Perhaps you've never met down home huckster and phony good old boy John Kennedy who has managed to convince people in LA to put him in the Senate...Or as he's otherwise known Foghorn Leghorn/Mr Haney...

And seriously how stupid is that twitter twat to call the only Presidential candidate this century to have a positive favorability/likability rating "highly unpopular"...

And Walz's favorability numbers are even higher...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT