ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Not a troll or a Democrat. I’m a longtime Republican, who like many other Republicans, has determined that Trump should never be President again. You should have seen the countless opeds and open letters from Republicans like me if you’ve paid attention. Many of them are from the Trump administration and saw his unfitness up close and personal. It’s not about Harris, it’s about him. Soon as you accept that you’ll understand where I’m coming from.
Fraud.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
It was? I dont recall his age, acuity, really being discussed---that is, not until Kamala was subbed in.
In 2020, Trump and Biden had two televised debates and 60+ percent of Americans said Biden won them. Biden’s mental acuity declined noticeably in the last year and a half and I predicted here he wouldn’t be the Democrats’ candidate. Acuity is one thing, mental instability is another. I’m convinced Trump is also unstable.

Republicans shouldn't cower from the networks. Reagan wouldn't. Bush wouldn't. This new MAGA dominated GOP has a yellow streak.
There’s a difference between taking on a challenge and willingly submitting yourself to needlessly unfair circumstances, continually.

I’m a big believer in the “some times you just gotta eat shit” philosophy in general. But it doesn’t apply in this case. If the networks can’t learn to be fair to Republicans, Republicans should not go on their networks. They’re dying anyways.

There’s a difference between taking on a challenge and willingly submitting yourself to needlessly unfair circumstances, continually.

I’m a big believer in the “some times you just gotta eat shit” philosophy in general. But it doesn’t apply in this case. If the networks can’t learn to be fair to Republicans, Republicans should not go on their networks. They’re dying anyways.
I don’t understand this cowardice.

You have devolved. A holier than though, shit poster.

At some point you may have had something to offer this board. You no longer do.
I do, but you won’t listen. MAGA is full of cowards without a shred of honor or integrity. You have to determine if you’re part of that or not. I’m not kidding.

You have devolved. A holier than though, shit poster.

At some point you may have had something to offer this board. You no longer do.
One thing he has to offer this board is a the same user name for over twenty years. That's because he's been remarkably consistent in his conservative policy preferences (ones that actual progressives like me have long been opposed to) and his ability to communicate them without getting banned for behaving like an insolent child.

Now on your four hundredth user name, you have at no point ever offered anything of value to this board. You're not even a good enough poster to be a holier than though shit poster. You're just a shit poster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT