ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Do you understand that you are doing exactly what you think Aloha is doing?
This place in a nutshell:

"My biased media sources absolutely prove that your media sources are biased."

Oh, and bots that repeat the same word salad over and over again, ad nauseam, all while trying too hard to convince us they are just one of the guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
Trump is a coward, just as I've said years ago:

Trump is a coward, just as I've said years ago:

Lol. Trump agreed to 3 debates with her...ABC, NBC, and Fox. She declined the last 2. STFU.

Lol. Trump agreed to 3 debates with her...ABC, NBC, and Fox. She declined the last 2. STFU.
No he didn’t. He arbitrarily declared debates without negotiating with the Harris campaign. That’s not how it works. Both campaigns were offered this debate. Harris accepted Trump did not. He is a coward.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
🎯. All Biden/Harris voters should too apologize immediately.

Can there now be any doubts that dbm is a robotic troll?

Human English speakers don't say "should too apologize."

But both human English speakers and digital robots know that "too" is a synonym for "also."

However, instead of saying "should also apologize" as a human would, robotic dbm posted "should too apologize."

That's exactly what a robotic poster would be expected to do.

Can there now be any doubts that dbm is a robotic troll?

Human English speakers don't say "should too apologize."

But both human English speakers and digital robots know that "too" is a synonym for "also."

However, instead of saying "should also apologize" as a human would, robotic dbm posted "should too apologize."

That's exactly what a robotic poster would be expected to do.
I think dbm is a real human, but instead of forming his own thought, he simply copypasta'd a comment from social media that was in fact written by a bot.

Complete nonsense. Look at the early mail in ballot requests in PA. Horrible for the Dems. Even Fetterman thinks he has it. The CBS poll has it tied. Believe it was Biden +7 four years ago.
As it stands now, he will lose PA. Harris is a doofus so it’s possible she pisses it away

And if you really believe cackling Kamala will outperform Scranton Joe in PA I mean God help you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT