ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

Depends on the angle...

If I'm a Trump supporter and I want him to win... The why is...because he's going to further alienate some important voting blocks, that he was making some inroads with as late as a few weeks ago.

If the angle is just a general stance...he's neither black, nor Indian... The why is...his thoughts on how she should represent herself with respect to her heritage...they're unnecessary.

The only angle that has any potential merit, coming from Trump would be if he explained that he was referring to how the media portrays her, and her heritage. He didn't make that clear. So he leaves himself open for what he's getting now.

And if there are a bunch more of these types of Trump comments on her race, gender, sexual history... he'll have himself to blame for blowing this election. And he'll heap more evidence on to the mounting pile of shit, that he's an absolute dog shit of a human being.
You’ve been reading Bloom’s posts way too often. You’re soft as F@ck

I know all about it. For the large majority no pictures allowed.

A sect near Salem Indiana are completely off the grid. File no tax returns and no bank accounts.

They can all do whatever the Bishop says they can do. They also know they can do anything they please if the Bishop won’t find out.
So then why be infuriated by the sight of these guys on tv?

I know a lot of Amish people and they’re no different than anyone else.

I’m not sure what hypocrisy you’re referring to.

So then why be infuriated by the sight of these guys on tv?

I know a lot of Amish people and they’re no different than anyone else.

I’m not sure what hypocrisy you’re referring to.
I am not condemning the Amish. All my best qualities and success in life were a result of being raised in an Amish/Mennonite Community. I have the upmost respect for most. I have in the thousands of Amish relatives, friends and clients. Because of what they project in their religion, I expect more from them than everyone else.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I am not condemning the Amish. All my best qualities and success in life were a result of being raised in an Amish/Mennonite Community. I have the upmost respect for most. I have in the thousands of Amish relatives, friends and clients. Because of what they project in their religion, I expect more from them than everyone else.
Technically all we know is that guy was dressed as some Amish do.

Technically all we know is that guy was dressed as some Amish do.
They looked authentic to me. The Amish around Lancaster PA have been fancy Amish for some time. I do find it hard to believe their Bishop was okay with the one guy mugging for the TV cameras all night. I’d say he might be subject to what my mom called strophing at the next Church service.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
That depends on how it’s asked too. Some identify as strong MAGA and others MAGA favorable or lean MAGA. However, it is a minority of the party at this point that has control of the party for the most part.

There's the rub though. There is no true centrist option between the two. Trump vs Harris is strictly a Populist vs Progressive race. There is no true pragmatist, there is no true fiscal conservative, no true classic liberal. You can only find these things in a comparative sense. Your party needs your vote.

Left wing opposition research along with the legacy media has been all in on Trump for nearly a decade. The book is out on him. Conversely, Kamala Harris has flown mostly under the radar during that time, as her position and candidacies in government on the federal level were by and large inconsequential. And the legacy media will provide her with cover as is their wont to do with their preferred candidates, but her life will be peeled back and laid bare these next few months. Likely not enough time due to a lack of a true Dem primary season, but we will see.

Then you’re a feminine male idiot. Congrats loser. Policy is where it’s at, now more than ever.
You post like someone with low emotional maturity. Try and do better. That's part of being a man and will serve you well in all walks of life.

Never hurts to step away from the keyboard and go for a walk. To a degree we are all idiots for arguing with the same 20-30 people every day.

Reactions: UncleMark
Left wing opposition research along with the legacy media has been all in on Trump for nearly a decade. The book is out on him. Conversely, Kamala Harris has flown mostly under the radar during that time, as her position and candidacies in government on the federal level were by and large inconsequential. And the legacy media will provide her with cover as is their wont to do with their preferred candidates, but her life will be peeled back and laid bare these next few months. Likely not enough time due to a lack of a true Dem primary season, but we will see.
Better hide her in the basement.

Reactions: DANC
Better hide her in the basement.

I was just going to post that. The times in which we live. How dangerous is it that they are even parading and pimping this commie far left maggot. The recent facts that have been dropped by political journalists about who backs her and what she comes from are frightening. Its like watching the movie Amsterdam and the Committee of Five, seriously!

Of course MAGA is a culture and has been a vital part of the political landscape since the civil war. There will always be toxic people. They are of any political belief. I don’t believe MAGA is the least bit isolationist, and I even cited several Trump policies that are the opposite.

I think you have applied a filter to MAGA that only exits in the minds of Democrats.
You're redefining MAGA to suit your own personal beliefs.

She also said she was going to ban fracking. She’s now not for banning it. She was for defund the police. She’s now against it.
None of which we've heard come out of her mouth. Press releases from her staff in the middle of the night. Would love to hear her explicate herself at some point if she can find time in between prancing around with Megan Thee Stallion.

MAGA isn’t a place, thing or final destination. MAGA is a frame of mind, and it’s on going, never ending.
MAGA is;
Whether my house small or large, I’ll work to make it respected and respectful.
I let my neighbor enjoy their life as makes them happy, and drop everything when they ask for my help. (Because if they do ask, they REALLY need it).
When needed, I can set alone, and ponder how to become a better person. Alone.
When I give my word, I’ll go to the mat to make sure I keep it.
If I give my word, it’ll be MY word, not some talking point that I’ve been leveraged to say.
Some men are not intended to be with some women, some women aren’t intended to be with some men. All kids need a Mom and a Dad.
I’ll shoot your ass with my AR. If you don’t move.
MAGA is seeing what can be, unburdened by what has been.

People are tired of identity politics and that’s all her campaign has been since she was anointed. Call out hypocrisy when you see it.
It can be called out by others. He doesn't have to be the point person for everything. It's stupid and narcissistic. He NEEDS to be the center of attention.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Would be a gift to Trump if she goes Butt Giggity. She just might be dumb and insecure enough that she doesn't want Shapiro on the ticket stealing her thunder.
And he would. She’s a moron. Who is going to listen to her. They’ll just be waiting for his take

None of which we've heard come out of her mouth. Press releases from her staff in the middle of the night. Would love to hear her explicate herself at some point if she can find time in between prancing around with Megan Thee Stallion.
Yep.

She said on CNN that she would ban fracking. She has been an advocate for Medicare for All. No matter what we are hearing now.

Will people who like their private insurance plans be able to keep them?

Harris: “Let’s move on….eliminate them”

Yep.

She said on CNN that she would ban fracking. She has been an advocate for Medicare for All. No matter what we are hearing now.

Will people who like their private insurance plans be able to keep them?

Harris: “Let’s move on….eliminate them”
That was California Senator/ Democratic primary Candidate Kamala Harris.

Vice President/ General Election nominee Kamala Harris is a moderate. And I kind of believe her because I don't really think she holds any political convictions or beliefs at all.

Would be a gift to Trump if she goes Butt Giggity. She just might be dumb and insecure enough that she doesn't want Shapiro on the ticket stealing her thunder.

And he would. She’s a moron. Who is going to listen to her. They’ll just be waiting for his take
Kelly has baggage too. Could really be pothole Pete.

What I am looking for, is a leader that can handle a world crisis if we get attacked by a hostile foreign government. Can she make the right decision with the nuclear code?
We already have Russian Ships in Cuba. One more question! When is the last time you have seen actual live coverage of the Ukraine war?
I bet she will bring in people qualified for their job and be capable of advising her appropriately. I bet she can actually handle taking other people's advice.

Whereas her opponent would bring in a lackey without credentials who would be too afraid to give him advice that he didn't want to hear...not that Trump would take advice. He is God after all so he doesn't need input from anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT