ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Presidency Goals and Positions

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
All the rest is just noise. Harris would essentially be the torch bearer for the Squad implementing far left policies. She has obama’s endorsement as well. She is the candidate.

Climate - hardcore lefty who wants 10 trillion to fight climate change. Attack on fossil fuel continuation
Border - part of the administration that gave rise to the massive crossing spike and was charged with addressing it and did nothing to fix it whether at the border or at the root cause level as funding stopped and she basically abdicated her role and the admin’s promises re root causes
Taxes - will significantly raise Corp taxes, individual taxes, etc
Crime - supported defunding police and bail projects. Today we will see
Welfare - will increase social welfare expansion and a return to the 2020 objectives
Foreign policy - I don’t know.
Culture - woke heavy on race/gender identity politics

Taken together the left have elevated a squad representative as their candidate. The most liberal senator. As the kids say don’t get this twisted. A far left progressive is the policy platform we’ll be looking at. And that, not words, not insults, is what will impact all of our businesses and lives. Policy is all that matters….

Last edited:
All the rest is just noise. Harris would essentially be the torch bearer for the Squad implementing far left policies. She has obama’s endorsement as well. She is the candidate.

Climate - hardcore lefty who wants 10 trillion to fight climate change. Attack on fossil fuel continuation
Border - part of the administration that gave rise to the massive crossing spike and was charged with addressing it and did nothing to fix it whether at the border or at the root cause level as funding stopped and she basically abdicated her role and the admin’s promises re root causes
Welfare - will increase social welfare expansion and a return to the 2020 objectives

Taken together the left have elevated a squad representative as their candidate. The most liberal senator. As the kids say don’t get this twisted. A far left progressive is the policy platform we’ll be looking at. And that, not words, not insults, is what will impact all of our businesses and lives. Policy is all that matters….
Israel/Hamas - Return to pre-October 7 conditions, Israel pulls out of Gaza, and stops the killing, Hamas (Iran) remain in control as she pushes two state solution. According to her July 25 statement.

Healthcare- Medicare for all, including illegals. End private insurance. (She doesn’t understand how Medicare Part B works.).

Reactions: indy1203 and jet812
Her goals are to turn the rest of the USA into present day San Francisco...: a once vibrant and beautiful place now reduced to a crime ridden sh-thole run solely by Democrats/Communists en perpetuity...

What could possibly go wrong...

Reactions: 76-1

Reactions: 76-1

She’s the new modern left. The scary part is she is really dumb and believes all the progressive ideas. Her campaign will be save Democracy, 1st black woman Pres, and abortion. The MSM will drive it home.

I’ll add, I think she’s the favorite to win. The country leans slightly left and a lot of the lefties vote on emotions. She checks all of the correct boxes. It might not be a great fall.

She’s the new modern left. The scary part is she is really dumb and believes all the progressive ideas. Her campaign will be save Democracy, 1st black woman Pres, and abortion. The MSM will drive it home.

I’ll add, I think she’s the favorite to win. The country leans slightly left and a lot of the lefties vote on emotions. She checks all of the correct boxes. It might not be a great fall.
Your analysis is spot on per usual. Let’s hope trump’s dander on endorsements doesn’t torpedo any house/senate races. We are really going to need divided gov

Your analysis is spot on per usual. Let’s hope trump’s dander on endorsements doesn’t torpedo any house/senate races. We are really going to need divided gov
I’m not worried about Senate. The GOP should take the Senate. I think the GOP is a slight favorite in the House, as well, and Harris is a slight favorite to win the Presidency. Unfortunately, I think I’m going to have to wait until 2028 for the first Bitcoin President.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I’m not worried about Senate. The GOP should take the Senate. I think the GOP is a slight favorite in the House, as well, and Harris is a slight favorite to win the Presidency. Unfortunately, I think I’m going to have to wait until 2028 for the first Bitcoin President.
Hope you’re right. Trump really has a terrible history of picking people. Vance was such a stupid pick

Damn guys, McM just started a thread to get a good game going against Harris, and before anyone from the other team showed up, ya'll decided to just own-goal yourself, punt the ball out of the stadium, and are already in the bar drowning out your sorrows and licking the wounds from when you asked your own fans to punch you in the face.

I refuse to see the Dream Team peak like this just yet.

Damn guys, McM just started a thread to get a good game going against Harris, and before anyone from the other team showed up, ya'll decided to just own-goal yourself, punt the ball out of the stadium, and are already in the bar drowning out your sorrows and licking the wounds from when you asked your own fans to punch you in the face.

We’re gonna end WHITEBOYSUMMER with bottle rocket duds and punks up our asses. Stupid trump

To be fair, we were already in the bar.

You must want Project 2025 and go back to Jim Crow. I know what you are and who you are. You sir are sad. Go vote for that racist trump.

Root causes…. Smh.

American arrogance. Contrary to popular belief the U.S. is not able to resolve the economic conditions of impoverished Central American and South American countries that lead to such large levels of economic migration. And no, their poor condition is not all the fault of our meddling and imperialism as some would have you believe.

What we can do is control who comes across our border.

She’s extremely unlikable. If they run her out there too much, people will be turned off by her personality. She’s also as dumb as a box of rocks. She’s at her high point right now. She should only do worse the more people get to see who she is.

The only thing she knows about foreign policy is that Russia is a big mean country and Ukraine is a little nice country right next door.

Has she said anything truly intelligent in the past 3 1/2 years?

Root causes…. Smh.

American arrogance. Contrary to popular belief the U.S. is not able to resolve the economic conditions of impoverished Central American and South American countries that lead to such large levels of economic migration. And no, their poor condition is not all the fault of our meddling and imperialism as some would have you believe.

What we can do is control who comes across our border.

Thank you. It's absurd to state that as a goal when this country is now so F***ed up. And....had we never 'meddled' the situation would not be any better in Central and South America. The problems are historical and cultural.

Thank you. It's absurd to state that as a goal when this country is now so F***ed up. And....had we never 'meddled' the situation would not be any better in Central and South America. The problems are historical and cultural.
She’s the worst. This whole woke left party is the worst. I don’t think we’ll ever have a more influential more important Annual than what will go down in Auburn this fall.

• Love
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
As long as she beats Orange man Jesus is all that matters.
Please, for the sake of our country, NO!
Look at her history, listen to her talk, she is so far out there. Our country will go from bad to worse.
We need oil production in the US, gas prices down, inflation down, border secured, and not take any crap from Russia, China, and others.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
We’re gonna end WHITEBOYSUMMER with bottle rocket duds and punks up our asses. Stupid trump

You made all the right points on how to attack her, but I'm not sure any of them will be knock-out blows or even land particularly hard except to those who were already unwaverable in voting for Trump. That said, I'm still not sure what to make of Harris to get the independent and suburban vote as a whole, as she'll likely need even more than what Biden got in 2020... that's not going to be easy since Biden may have turned them off, especially in battle-ground states.

She was unpopular at one time among Dems and had a tendency to be perceived as fake. I think a lot of that gets overlooked because of who she'll be up against and that Dems are just relieved she's lightyears better to take a fight to Trump than Biden now.

She'll drive more turnout for Dems than Biden could have this year. But will it be more than 2020? It almost certainly will need to be because Trump has made some gains.

MM66, assume for the moment Harris would like to put all the programs you suggest and is elected. Furthermore she believes in the unitary executive approach and procedes to implement it.

What prevents a Harris or a Trump from virtually dictating a course of action thanks to the executive unitary theory?

The answer of course is a single branch of government cannot implement a Harris or Trump plan thanks to having three branches of government along with checks and balances.

The question now arises what might happen if all the branches are controlled by the same party. In this case, the only check would be having a working coalition between parties in one or more of the branches.

This brings up what I fear most. In today's scheme of things the big divide between left and right makes a working coalition in one or two of the branches seems hard to imagine.

You made all the right points on how to attack her, but I'm not sure any of them will be knock-out blows or even land particularly hard except to those who were already unwaverable in voting for Trump. That said, I'm still not sure what to make of Harris to get the independent and suburban vote as a whole, as she'll likely need even more than what Biden got in 2020... that's not going to be easy since Biden may have turned them off, especially in battle-ground states.

She was unpopular at one time among Dems and had a tendency to be perceived as fake. I think a lot of that gets overlooked because of who she'll be up against and that Dems are just relieved she's lightyears better to take a fight to Trump than Biden now.

She'll drive more turnout for Dems than Biden could have this year. But will it be more than 2020? It almost certainly will need to be because Trump has made some gains.
Rfk Jr I think will hurt trump too

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
MM66, assume for the moment Harris would like to put all the programs you suggest and is elected. Furthermore she believes in the unitary executive approach and procedes to implement it.

What prevents a Harris or a Trump from virtually dictating a course of action thanks to the executive unitary theory?

The answer of course is a single branch of government cannot implement a Harris or Trump plan thanks to having three branches of government along with checks and balances.

The question now arises what might happen if all the branches are controlled by the same party. In this case, the only check would be having a working coalition between parties in one or more of the branches.

This brings up what I fear most. In today's scheme of things the big divide between left and right makes a working coalition in one or two of the branches seem hard to imagine.
Hoot I hope for divided gov and inaction

As long as she beats Orange man Jesus is all that matters.
Thanks. Then is your wish comes true, you'll subject us all to more inflation, high gas prices, higher taxes, and government waste of our tax dollars. Increasing corporate taxes will show up in our everyday consumer prices, so you and all of us will pay more at the cash register. So set your hate aside for a minute and realize that what your advocating will hurt all of us. Don't vote for the man, vote for the policy.

• Love
Reactions: abraxis and ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT