ADVERTISEMENT

Harms claims Hoosiers in his way in Post tribune article.

Once you get beyond top 40 high school rankings it doesn't matter..Vic proved that..#2 pick in the draft.
And if he's healthy and play's next year people are going to say .That Jerome Hunter kid was underrated..

Why wouldn’t he? That former unranked 3 star clown just came into our building and dominated a bunch of 4 and 5 star All Americans. Not that it’s rare these days but he earned the right to brag.
Bunch of 4 & 5 star All Americans? Wow, exaggerate much. Btw, IU has one HS All American and no college All Americans. Likely just one All B1G player, too. Morgan may get HM and Romeo on all freshman team. Purdue will probably have more on the the All B1G teams.

Once you get beyond top 40 high school rankings it doesn't matter..Vic proved that..#2 pick in the draft.
And if he's healthy and play's next year people are going to say .That Jerome Hunter kid was underrated..
If you understand statistics you understand anomalies cannot be used to form correlations. The rankings absolutely do matter and do have a strong correlation to who becomes the best college players. Anomalies will always exist though.

Reactions: ItsNot1993Anymore
If you understand statistics you understand anomalies cannot be used to form correlations. The rankings absolutely do matter and do have a strong correlation to who becomes the best college players. Anomalies will always exist though.

not what he was saying. that you're more likely to see more anomalies, good or bad, outside of the top 40 (or some rank around there) is likely true. I agree rankings outside the top tier still matter but much less so...

okay, so we're narrowing down your areas of expertise. we can check basketball, stats, and making friends off your list...

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
He "dominated"? Really?

maxresdefault.jpg

I know this post will not last very long on this board ,but I have to get this off my chest. Maybe if it's buried way down in this thread enough of you people will read it and take note.
You guys deserve everything that's coming your way. You and your piece of shit team, your piece of shit coach and your piece of shit university.
Over the last forty some years I've put up with your pathetic fan base, the bragging and the snooty attitudes and how you people think your program is so great. Well look at yourselves now. You're just a shell of what you once were. A pathetic bunch of clowns in your candy striped pants.
I was feeling sorry for your asses but not after that vulgar display of sportsmanship. Face it, Matt Haarms went in to that hell hole and ripped your hearts out. Couldn't have happened to a more worthy University.

I know this post will not last very long on this board ,but I have to get this off my chest. Maybe if it's buried way down in this thread enough of you people will read it and take note.
You guys deserve everything that's coming your way. You and your piece of shit team, your piece of shit coach and your piece of shit university.
Over the last forty some years I've put up with your pathetic fan base, the bragging and the snooty attitudes and how you people think your program is so great. Well look at yourselves now. You're just a shell of what you once were. A pathetic bunch of clowns in your candy striped pants.
I was feeling sorry for your asses but not after that vulgar display of sportsmanship. Face it, Matt Haarms went in to that hell hole and ripped your hearts out. Couldn't have happened to a more worthy University.

Congrats! PU beat IU at AH. Will you be at the banner unfurling ceremony at Mackey?

Lol, and you embittered loners wonder why we look down our noses at you.

Congrats! PU beat IU at AH. Will you be at the banner unfurling ceremony at Mackey?

I wish we could have banner ceremonies again. Shit, I’d even take the Crean variety at this point. I’m 35 and can’t remember any of the real banners most of you always reference. Maybe some day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT