ADVERTISEMENT

Haralson

My niece knows some of the family who are big IU fans , so we’ll see if that means anything. Big, big weekend. Too bad I’m not still at the sorority. My girls bought a plastic pool for weather like this and they would be out front in their bikinis ( they don’t know much about basketball). But I’d be out with them ( not in a suit, mind you) and see the golf cart coming. I’d tell them to yell go Hoosiers and the names of the recruits. The cart would stop every time. Not as good as strippers, but we do what we can…..
Photos? 😁

• Love
Reactions: zeke4ahs
Anyone hear that Haralson might be visiting again this weekend with this group? Just started listening to Coyle and I thought that's what he meant.

• Wow
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Anyone hear that Haralson might be visiting again this weekend with this group? Just started listening to Coyle and I thought that's what he meant.
That actually might have legs. All the dudes are in town. JHS is there. Very important weekend and I think Luke Goode might be leading the Cupps role.

Reactions: kkott
That actually might have legs. All the dudes are in town. JHS is there. Very important weekend and I think Luke Goode might be leading the Cupps role.
Gotta get at least one of the remaining 3...any combo of 2 would be awesome...all 3 would be incredible.

But getting shut out would be no bueno.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT