ADVERTISEMENT

'Guns don't kill people, people kill people, right?'

billyhillui

Junior
May 18, 2015
Basically, yes. Although certain individuals should not be (legally) allowed to poses/own a firearm, the majority of Americans are responsible enough to do so. Do we need stricter gun laws? Possibly, in some areas/places, but not usually as a whole, for everyone.

Btw, the amount of bullets my gun/magazine/clip/firearm holds is of little concern to anyone, as long as I act responsibly while operating my firearm. The color, length, name, shape & weight of my firearm is of no concern to others, as long as I act responsible while operating my firearm.

The criminals/bad guys will always have weapons with more bullets, & greater power/range, so if responsible, law abiding citizens are legally restricted from going toe to toe with the criminals, we law abiding citizens are at a distinct disadvantage to the criminals.

'Guns don't kill people, people kill people'

When's the last time anyone saw a gun jump off the shelf, run down the neighbor, then gun them down?

Never. Guns are tools & nothing more. If you can't handle these types of tools, don't get behind one, & don't try & limit, legal, law abiding American citizens from getting behind them.

Last edited:
Biden wants to take law abiding Citizens guns, but gives the Taliban anything they want. Oh wait thats what China told him to do.

Biden wants to take law abiding Citizens guns, but gives the Taliban anything they want. Oh wait thats what China told him to do.
Biden definitely screwed up our Afghanistan withdrawal, & then some. He uped the withdrawal date, without the necessary plans to get our people. allies, equipment or assets out (on time). Cost us/American taxpayers millions by screwing it up so bad. Pelosi has a major hand in this though, just as Turtle did with Trump.

Actually (basically) Trump & Biden didn't/don't/never 'ran the show'/made the big decisions, Turtle & Nancy did/do.

Btw, CMP said TW & ZE would be playing together (MUCH) this season. I know my basketball!!! :) When MG gets back from his six game suspension, he will probably be in the starting lineup as well (at least in the beginning). Come B1G season, we shall see! :) CMP makes his players earn their minutes/starting spots, as well he should.

Boiler up!!!

Last edited:
Biden definitely screwed up our Afghanistan withdrawal, & then some. He uped the withdrawal date, without the necessary plans to get our people. allies, equipment or assets out (on time). Cost us/American taxpayers millions by screwing it up so bad. Pelosi has a major hand in this though, just as Turtle did with Trump.

Actually (basically) Trump & Biden didn't/don't/never 'ran the show'/made the big decisions, Turtle & Nancy did/do.

Btw, CMP said TW & ZE would be playing together (MUCH) this season. I know my basketball!!! :) When MG gets back from his six game suspension, he will probably be in the starting lineup as well (at least in the beginning). Come B1G season, we shall see! :) CMP makes his players earn their minutes/starting spots, as well he should.

Boiler up!!!
I thought MG only got a 4 game suspension.

I thought MG only got a 4 game suspension.
Two of the 'games' (first 2) are exhibition games. He is due back after the NC tourney game. Then he will start, again. He (according to CMP) has worked exceptionally hard in the off season to improve his game. Should be great to watch this team this season.

As with last season, their biggest challenge could be dealing with Covid-19.

Go Boilers!!!

Stop starting threads on rehashed topics, you're not saying anything that hasn't been said a million times.

Basically, yes. Although certain individuals should not be (legally) allowed to poses/own a firearm, the majority of Americans are responsible enough to do so. Do we need stricter gun laws? Possibly, in some areas/places, but not usually as a whole, for everyone.

Btw, the amount of bullets my gun/magazine/clip/firearm holds is of little concern to anyone, as long as I act responsibly while operating my firearm. The color, length, name, shape & weight of my firearm is of no concern to others, as long as I act responsible while operating my firearm.

The criminals/bad guys will always have weapons with more bullets, & greater power/range, so if responsible, law abiding citizens are legally restricted from going toe to toe with the criminals, we law abiding citizens are at a distinct disadvantage to the criminals.

'Guns don't kill people, people kill people'

When's the last time anyone saw a gun jump off the shelf, run down the neighbor, then gun them down?

Never. Guns are tools & nothing more. If you can't handle these types of tools, don't get behind one, & don't try & limit, legal, law abiding American citizens from getting behind them.
Would you please stop starting new threads with stupid questions. One per day is plenty for you.

Yup, because every gun store has a psych on hand to determine the level of trust they have to be responsible gun owners :)

You think a crazy person or evil person trying to get a gun is going to say they are not responsible enough for one?

This thread becomes more relevant because the Alec Baldwin shooting. I don't know if Baldwin was raised around firearms. If he was taught like me, you don't point any gun at anyone and you treat every weapon as though it is loaded.

Many people are killed from ignorance or lack of knowledge of how a firearm works. Why was Baldwin pointing a gun at a director and why did he pull the trigger? It wasn't part of the movie. He handled the weapon improperly regardless of who loaded it.

Reactions: billyhillui
This thread becomes more relevant because the Alec Baldwin shooting. I don't know if Baldwin was raised around firearms. If he was taught like me, you don't point any gun at anyone and you treat every weapon as though it is loaded.

Many people are killed from ignorance or lack of knowledge of how a firearm works. Why was Baldwin pointing a gun at a director and why did he pull the trigger? It wasn't part of the movie. He handled the weapon improperly regardless of who loaded it.
Baldwin was practicing his quick draw, with what he THOUGHT was an UNloaded revolver.

I think Baldwin got careless, & at the wrong time.

You NEVER get careless with any firearm, loaded or not.

He THOUGHT is was empty.

He thought wrong, & it cost Hutchins her life, & nearly Souza as well.

I think I read the gun/bullet was a 45 Colt?

Yikes!!! = large caliber revolver/leaves a nasty/large hole, on both ends.

Someone tells me the gun you have is "unloaded/cold", matters not. You ALWAYS check it for yourself FIRST.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT