ADVERTISEMENT

GUARD Play

The way the Purdue defense/crowd so easily rattles IU's guards does not bode well for tournament play of any kind for IU. Hope to see IU settle down and get back in this thing 2nd half.

Illinois, Penn State, Texas, and Michigan all dealt with the crowd noise just fine. But IU crumbles.

Reactions: BigMobe
I'm not a basketball genius. But,t lineup with Thompson and tjd worked last week. I haven't seen that lineup yet...

Reactions: gmhowes
I'm not a basketball genius. But,t lineup with Thompson and tjd worked last week. I haven't seen that lineup yet...
When your guards can’t shoot and have a ton of turnovers your bigs are useless. Our guards suck. College ball is built for good guard play, especially with tough rival games like this. Ours fail the test consistently.

Reactions: Yukoncharley
The way the Purdue defense/crowd so easily rattles IU's guards does not bode well for tournament play of any kind for IU. Hope to see IU settle down and get back in this thing 2nd half.
It’s not just the guards that get rattled. This whole team is easily intimitated.

There are several times where I wonder if Green is throwing the game. That free throw is one of them. Does he have money on the game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT