ADVERTISEMENT

Not a fan of the new rule

Man Woody…6 days to prepare for a team that lives and dies by the 3…and we can’t flipping guard the 3 point line.

Do better coach. Getting sick of it. Too many good, long, athletes to suck this bad guarding the 3 point line.
This^^^*
Wtf do we work on in practice??

Man Woody…6 days to prepare for a team that lives and dies by the 3…and we can’t flipping guard the 3 point line.

Do better coach. Getting sick of it. Too many good, long, athletes to suck this bad guarding the 3 point line.
I agree to some degree, but? Malik and Ke'lil played the 2 man game to perfection today, and Mbako rose up. That may have something to do with Coach prepping a team that can only play perimeter ball. Our team's prep likely looked different the moment X went out. IMO more the yinyang of coaching than lack of preparation.

I agree to some degree, but? Malik and Ke'lil played the 2 man game to perfection today, and Mbako rose up. That may have something to do with Coach prepping a team that can only play perimeter ball. Our team's prep likely looked different the moment X went out. IMO more the yinyang of coaching than lack of preparation.
And where was Gunn today? Tough coaching call. Let him flail and fail cause we need perimeter d, or bench motivation? I, for sure, don't know, but another part of the coaching mix

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT