ADVERTISEMENT

Great songs that never quite made it.

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Its all about marketing. I am sure @T.M.P. would agree.

They could have been Taylor Swift of their generation, but with little marketing budgets... they have sadly been consigned to YouTube.

My first job out of college was working in product engineering for a vacuum cleaner manufacturer. We had to redesign the clip that attaches the hose to the wand. Men were suffering injury while "vacuuming naked" (yeah, right) and cutting their Johnson on the metal clip inside the tube. My suggestion was a warning label to not stick your d*ck in the tube.

My first job out of college was working in product engineering for a vacuum cleaner manufacturer. We had to redesign the clip that attaches the hose to the wand. Men were suffering injury while "vacuuming naked" (yeah, right) and cutting their Johnson on the metal clip inside the tube. My suggestion was a warning label to not stick your d*ck in the tube.
were wives ok with all that as long as he was actually vacuuming too?

Its all about marketing. I am sure @T.M.P. would agree.

They could have been Taylor Swift of their generation, but with little marketing budgets... they have sadly been consigned to YouTube.

There is a Kentucky legal case about a guy getting his pecker caught and damaged in a vacuum cleaner. He sued the maker for product liability. I think he moved to Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
There is a Kentucky legal case about a guy getting his pecker caught and damaged in a vacuum cleaner. He sued the maker for product liability. I think he moved to Florida.
It happened more than people would imagine. Interesting the vacuum cleaner manufacturer I worked for was located in Danville Kentucky.

There's a similar song out there called "I glued my balls to butthole again."

I gotta say that Taylor Swift annoys the hell out of me and I can't watch a Chief's football game because the obsession with Swift in the private suites. There was a time when Taylor Swift gave my daughter confidence against her friends that turned into mean girls against her in middle school. Swift had some songs early in her career that seemed to be written for a middle school girl

I'm not likely to listen to TS music. My daughter is a fan. To her, TS had her back.

I gotta say that Taylor Swift annoys the hell out of me and I can't watch a Chief's football game because the obsession with Swift in the private suites. There was a time when Taylor Swift gave my daughter confidence against her friends that turned into mean girls against her in middle school. Swift had some songs early in her career that seemed to be written for a middle school girl

I'm not likely to listen to TS music. My daughter is a fan. To her, TS had her back.
My daughter likes her. Made me learn how to play bad blood on the guitar so I could accompany her at the school talent show. It's 4 chords, all the way through. Not impressive.

Those :60-:90 seconds of showing her must be really painful

I imagine the director saying, "Let's cut to Taylor to see what she thinks of that play!"

When I watch a game on TV, I want the camera to focus on what I would want to see if I was at the game. I would rather see the reaction of a random fan.

I imagine the director saying, "Let's cut to Taylor to see what she thinks of that play!"

When I watch a game on TV, I want the camera to focus on what I would want to see if I was at the game. I would rather see the reaction of a random fan.
The Lakers always showed stars in the stands.

The Lakers always showed stars in the stands.
Nicholson, Diane Cannon, it got so old. Worse than seeing Spike Lee at every freaking Knicks game during the 90s. Who cares? I still watched, but who cared about those people?

I agree with Bud. I'd much rather see reactions from the regular guy in the hardhat or grandma with the cheesehead.

Football is the dumbest sport ever invented..6 to 11 minutes of actual game play with 1.5 hours of brain dead meatheads bleating stupid shit and 1.5 hours of innane commercials... but Johnny runs real fast .. 60 to 90 second of anything else is a blessing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT