ADVERTISEMENT

Great advice moving forward

4IUfourever

Junior
Oct 22, 2002
I didn’t watch a single second of the game tonight. I drank beer, played darts, and played virtual golf with my friends. I didn’t even check the score until way past 10:30. The best part was that IU won, but I didn’t care either way during my beer drinking and shenanigans with my buddies. I think I’m on to something. It was way better than being pissed off because of how mediocre this team is. Go Hoosiers!

Side note: I didn’t even record the game!

I didn’t watch a single second of the game tonight. I drank beer, played darts, and played virtual golf with my friends. I didn’t even check the score until way past 10:30. The best part was that IU won, but I didn’t care either way during my beer drinking and shenanigans with my buddies. I think I’m on to something. It was way better than being pissed off because of how mediocre this team is. Go Hoosiers!

Just keep doing that!

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion

Probably missed the best half of basketball we have played this year. From the sound of it virtual golf seems to be your speed though so keep it up. Sometimes you have to be mentally tough to watch basketball too, it’s not for everyone.

I has forgotten they played today but was already 50-60 feet in the air when it tipped so didnt matter. This sounds like a gameplan @Rutgers next week.

Probably missed the best half of basketball we have played this year. From the sound of it virtual golf seems to be your speed though so keep it up. Sometimes you have to be mentally tough to watch basketball too, it’s not for everyone.
It was a nice win and nice to see them regroup after getting down, but I'm not going to call any game where we get outrebounded like that the best half of bball. X was great tonight, as was Malik and it was terrific to see Gunn come in and contribute, but imo we did the minimum we could to win vs what I'd guess is a mid-level B10 team at home. Let's hope we have better basketball ahead.

It was a nice win and nice to see them regroup after getting down, but I'm not going to call any game where we get outrebounded like that the best half of bball. X was great tonight, as was Malik and it was terrific to see Gunn come in and contribute, but imo we did the minimum we could to win vs what I'd guess is a mid-level B10 team at home. Let's hope we have better basketball ahead.
The rebounding or lackthereof was infuriating. Not sure how often a teams offensive rebounds almost is as many as the other teams total. Prior to the final minute or so of the 2H, OSU had 22 offensive rebounds and IU had 24 total.

Well said and we cracked the Top 100 in the NET rankings now at 98. We really need a road win at Rutgers.

I get it, it's hard to be fully invested in a team who plays bad basketball. Good game last night, but too many games this year have been eerily reminiscent of the Archie years. With X's return, hopefully we can build on last night's success.

Last edited:

Your game time routine is working famously for us.

P*ssy. Had to be said.

JK, I don't fault anyone for spending time with friends, that usually doesn't happen often enough for most of us! Go out, or does someone have a nice man cave? I have a dart board, but not a virtual golf setup.

• Haha
Reactions: 4IUfourever
P*ssy. Had to be said.

JK, I don't fault anyone for spending time with friends, that usually doesn't happen often enough for most of us! Go out, or does someone have a nice man cave? I have a dart board, but not a virtual golf setup.
Friend has a man barn. It was a lot of fun. I’ll keep skipping the games if they keep winning!!

And of course I love the Hoosiers, but they haven’t been good to me lately. It’s like an abusive relationship. I always come running back no matter how much they hurt me! 😂🤣

Reactions: Bucket Getter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT