ADVERTISEMENT

Graham blasting skinny bill

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
Live...

Says its a disaster without a guarantee it wouldn't be passed as is by the House.

McCain agrees.

Live...

Says its a disaster without a guarantee it wouldn't be passed as is by the House.

McCain agrees.

Expect a thinly veiled threat from Trump in one of his next speeches. Im sure Graham has already started being doxxed by "America First Policies"

But they are all planning on voting for it. Trump is bullying them into voting for horrible legislation. Senators are punting it to the House with reassurance that it will get changed. They aren't going to be able to agree on it either. This is NOT the way you lead.

But they are all planning on voting for it. Trump is bullying them into voting for horrible legislation. Senators are punting it to the House with reassurance that it will get changed. They aren't going to be able to agree on it either. This is NOT the way you lead.
They had four guys there, Graham, McCain, Johnson, and someone else. They all claim they will not vote for the skinny bill without a "guarantee" from Ryan that it actually will go to conference. There, they will supposedly craft a new bill. WTF? The charade is silly. What can they get done behind closed doors in conference that they can't get done behind closed doors in the Senate proper?

they are liars and traitors. If it's so bad, don't vote for it. No amount of bullying should change your vote.

I think they are actors, who don't give a shit.
Push come to shove and they fall in party lockstep. Looks a lot like good cop/bad cop. Graham and McCaun have us for fools. They pretend to be serious about criticizing trump. Words are meaningless.

They had four guys there, Graham, McCain, Johnson, and someone else. They all claim they will not vote for the skinny bill without a "guarantee" from Ryan that it actually will go to conference. There, they will supposedly craft a new bill. WTF? The charade is silly. What can they get done behind closed doors in conference that they can't get done behind closed doors in the Senate proper?
Haven't they ever watched Big Brother or Survivor? A promise means nothing.

Reactions: TheVegasHoosier

McCain is the one who said he wants it in committee with the normal process. He is either a complete liar or mentally ill. Or both.

"healthcare", such an interesting study in politics, money in politics, and money in the media.

everyone on both sides of the isle knows the best and only viable solution, but aren't allowed to implement it, or even mention it or bring it up in discussion for that matter, because of money in politics.

everyone in the media knows the best and only viable solution, but they can't discuss it or even bring it up either, because of money's grip on the media.

the nation's citizenry wants healthcare that gives the most/best coverage for the least money.

the politicians and the media are both slaves to healthcare/pharma entities who want the least coverage for the most money. (with a "free market" always being the most profitable in any industry).

don't take it personal, it's just business.

the real question is, where is the critical mass point at which politicians or the media are forced to abandon their sugar daddies, and actually do the jobs they are supposed to be doing.

until that critical mass point is reached, we ain't going anywhere, since neither the politicians nor the media want us going anywhere on healthcare.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
It's being reported that Graham, Johnson, Cruz and Cassidy are all now yes votes after new assurances from Ryan. No word on McCain, whose vote now stands to be the deciding one.

It's being reported that Graham, Johnson, Cruz and Cassidy are all now yes votes after new assurances from Ryan. No word on McCain, whose vote now stands to be the deciding one.

If that's correct, McCain's dead fist is a bloody yes. Now watch the house pass the skinny bill.

I hope they pay the price for this shenanigan next November. But the chances are that with so unpresidential things happening, people will forget this.

Last edited:

If that's correct, McCain's dead fist is a bloody yes. Now watch the house pass the skinny bill.
Would not surprise me a bit. I've been resigned to it for awhile. Hope it is implemented quickly so people can understand how bad it is by 2018 elections. Prob not likely.

Would not surprise me a bit. I've been resigned to it for awhile. Hope it is implemented quickly so people can understand how bad it is by 2018 elections. Prob not likely.

These GOP politicians arent stupid. They are ruthless enough so that they time the pain points to kick in after Nov 2018.

Couple things;
I understand Trumps maneuvers, he's here to win and going against standard maneuvers takes your enemy by surprise.

The pubs have pissed me totally off. They've had 7 effing yrs . YOU'RE FIRED!

Just think how disgraceful it's going to be for the dnc to get beat again in 18' by a party who has pissed off there backing by being totally inept. That means you are below pathetic because right now the RNC is pathetic.

Couple things;
I understand Trumps maneuvers, he's here to win and going against standard maneuvers takes your enemy by surprise.

Just think how disgraceful it's going to be for the dnc to get beat again in 18' by a party who has pissed off there backing by being totally inept. That means you are below pathetic because right now the RNC is pathetic.

Not sure it's they would be as dysfunctional like this clusterfeck. They just completely misread the groundswell ie strategic screw up or Russians were more effective than we first thought.

This is supposed to be the business/ceo administration. Yet I have never worked in any public listed organisation this dysfunctional.

Couple things;

That's the problem with democratic leaning voters, they actually think and don't toe lines. You guys either vote R or don't vote. Well, some claim they don't vote. I have my doubts.

They have had seven years. Just another month or two will allow them to create the greatest healthcare bill ever.

They are so close!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT