ADVERTISEMENT

Governor rankings

Spartans9312

All-American
Nov 11, 2004

Beshear continues to boast a 64% approval rating, and half of voters who disapprove of Biden approve of him. It’s certainly going to be tough for Cameron to overcome that, although I anticipate this will be a close race. Tate Reeves continues to have an anemic approval rating, and black voters in particular strongly disapprove of him. But the majority of Republicans do approve of him, and racial polarization is such that he is secure.

Reactions: larsIU and Bill4411

Beshear continues to boast a 64% approval rating, and half of voters who disapprove of Biden approve of him. It’s certainly going to be tough for Cameron to overcome that, although I anticipate this will be a close race. Tate Reeves continues to have an anemic approval rating, and black voters in particular strongly disapprove of him. But the majority of Republicans do approve of him, and racial polarization is such that he is secure.
Beshear believes in Jesus - Southern Baptist style.

The DNC will never support him.

Hunter does hurt the POTUS image.
I like hunter way more than Joe. I can’t stand Joe. The pic of him in the vette all hopped up on goofballs with two chicks in bikinis is fantastic. Like he was shooting a homemade music video. He was having fun

I like hunter way more than Joe. I can’t stand Joe. The pic of him in the vette all hopped up on goofballs with two chicks in bikinis is fantastic. Like he was shooting a homemade music video. He was having fun
He does seem fun to hang out with. And sort of normal in an odd way. He does drugs, likes to party with hot chicks, and forgot to pay his taxes. I know dozens of Hunter Bidens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT