ADVERTISEMENT

Good news

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009

Obesity declined for the first time in a long time. If the government is going to try and bring down healthcare costs, subsidizing Ozempic should probably be at the top of the list.

Last edited:
Why do we need to have effort to be thin if we don't have to?
We don't need to, but we are Americans, and if we get teased with easy results, we get lazy. I mean, we're already lazy. We get lazier. I mean, the only thing I know about Ozempic is this thread, and I've already ordered a Door Dash from Grand Traverse Pie Company, and I'm probably one of the good ones.

We don't need to, but we are Americans, and if we get teased with easy results, we get lazy. I mean, we're already lazy. We get lazier. I mean, the only thing I know about Ozempic is this thread, and I've already ordered a Door Dash from Grand Traverse Pie Company, and I'm probably one of the good ones.
That's a human trait, not just American.

Ozempic is the amazing weight loss drug sweeping the world. And it's only going to get better.

Word is, @mcmurtry66 's big deal has nothing to do with cannabis. He's developing a one-of-a-kind penis enlargement pill. The Jose Arcadio. It's going to change the world.

Ozempic is the amazing weight loss drug sweeping the world. And it's only going to get better.

Word is, @mcmurtry66 's big deal has nothing to do with cannabis. He's developing a one-of-a-kind penis enlargement pill. The Jose Arcadio. It's going to change the world.
No way. McM is done with genitals. He's going to develop the next great translation of the Hebrew Scriptures. Take away thoughts of women, and it will be amazing how his mind blooms.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens

You forgot the kicker - it will make your penis grow so large you can play pickle ball with it. He’s going to have Big Dick Open pickle ball tournaments all over the country. That’s where the big money will be.

Ozempic is going to be the thing that causes the zombie apocalypse, isn't it?
No, but if Americans figure out they can solve their problems without putting in any effort, that can't lead anywhere good.
Vanity will kick in and people will prefer the extra fat to ozempic face. My good buddy did it and now looks downright frightening
No way. McM is done with genitals. He's going to develop the next great translation of the Hebrew Scriptures. Take away thoughts of women, and it will be amazing how his mind blooms.
like George costanza!!

Exactly goat. When this shit pops I’m going to get a brand new gt3. I’ll pull up on these hot 20 something chicks and they’ll whisper “not worth it” and I’ll race off with a 5 year old in that tiny back seat. As they used to say FML

• Haha
You forgot the kicker - it will make your penis grow so large you can play pickle ball with it. He’s going to have Big Dick Open pickle ball tournaments all over the country. That’s where the big money will be.
Never have two posters taken the joke in such divergent directions.

I despise places like that. Although I'd probably love the talent and the drinks.
It’s actually a great business model. Douchebags on the patio thur fri sat night with hot chicks by drinks. The rest of the time serve quality food. And they do

Ozempic is going to be the thing that causes the zombie apocalypse, isn't it?

The scary thing is that Ozempic and the other GLP-1 drugs work on the brain, not the gut or elsewhere. No one knows what the long term effects might be. So yeah, zombies can't be ruled out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT