ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga advances again ……..

Hoosiervannah

Freshman
Jul 31, 2012
Small school, limited financial resources vs a big ten school, limited financial resources vs big ten conference. Makes our lack of success puzzling and unacceptable!

Did Timme drop an F bomb in that interview? I couldn't tell WTH he was saying to be honest.

I had it on but wasn’t fully paying attention - lol - heard a “hell” but not sure what else…..
Its no big deal , he almost sounded like a stroke victim talking but sure sounded like it. Glad to see him gone after this yr.

Yeah he did. He garbled it but said it. P
Bad look. I guess they have no media training in eastern Washington.
Wow that’s really not cool - I was yelling it during the entire Indiana game and my wife threatened to take the remote control. He should learn to control that mouth in public. ;)

Reactions: Crayfish57
Right. Exactly. How can this be? Better campus (no), better facilities (no), more National Champioships (no), more rich donors (no), more money and funding (no). So I suppose it’s better culture, coach and recruiting?

How many years have we been hoping for a home run hire??
Home run hires? We can't even get to second base, let alone win the World Series. Home run hires are lucky to be hit once in a fan's lifetime. I've already witnessed by round trip walk-off but since then our player's arm's have grown weak while the bats are made heavy.

I think with this new portal rule, the dynasties will be relatively short lived. Teams will be constantly tweaking with four year players at one school becoming more of a rarity.

Whatever happened to the term "student-athlete"? It's not heard much anymore. It used to be we'd hold our breath at the end of the first semester for some kids, out of fear they may not "make grades". I think it's nearly impossible to flunk out now in this overly protective shrine we've built.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT