ADVERTISEMENT

Gold Bar Bob Guilty On All Counts

Great. Just what the Dems wanted, too, When one of their own does bad stuff, they apply the law equally. Unlike the Trump cesspool.

Last edited:
Reactions: T.M.P.
I don't understand. Menendez is a Democrat, was prosecuted by the federal government, and convicted of federal crimes.

I thought Joe Biden's government only prosecutes and convicts Democrats, right?

Reactions: cosmickid

What a guy...
Not going to find any of us on this board defending Menendez. I wasn't happy he got off the first time...

But you know who was pleased when Menendez got off before? A fellow fraudster named Trump. Trump was POTUS at the time and returned a call from on board AF1 to a number that he (mistakenly) thought was Menendez.

Notice the congrats and warm thoughts...

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing
Not going to find any of us on this board defending Menendez. I wasn't happy he got off the first time...

But you know who was pleased when Menendez got off before? A fellow fraudster named Trump. Trump was POTUS at the time and returned a call from on board AF1 to a number that he (mistakenly) thought was Menendez.

Notice the congrats and warm thoughts...

That’s stuttering John

Still, on your side it's endemic. Even ostensibly reasonable posters make it clear they think Democrats are inherently more corrupt and unethical. Look at who throws around the word "evil" the most.
Guilty. Democrats are more unethical and corrupt. They’re for larger Government, which is the underlying issue. For the record it’s not because they are more evil. They’re just wrong on government.

Reactions: 76-1
I don't understand. Menendez is a Democrat, was prosecuted by the federal government, and convicted of federal crimes.

I thought Joe Biden's government only prosecutes and convicts Democrats, right?

They simply couldn't ignore it the second time around... Even Schumer wouldn't be a character witness for him...

The pendulum swings back and forth on these situations. No party is immune from it. Still I'm not surprised that the far left on this board have not come forward and agreed with the verdict. I mean those gold bars weren't being used as free weights.

Last edited:
Does Bob get to keep the gold and all of the goodies? He'll make a great lobbyist now.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT