ADVERTISEMENT

Going to need someone who can bring a team with them

Add the timing of the games as well.

After Rutgers/Maryland portion non-competitive games, I was expecting a series of "83-20's" down the stretch.

Remarkably, this team actually reversed that somehow...largely because we started getting a lot of "2nd and 2's" instead of "2nd and 12's". Kinda started reminding me of the CKW days when we knew we had something brewing...closer and closer losses, and some wins, against some good teams.

Hell, we beat ILL, MSU, and PUR....in the 50/50 games we had...and Allen is almost certainly still here given our finish.
This could have been a 7 win season if TA knew how to coach and manage.

Guess that's why it was so easy to find Offensive Lineman to plug into the mix from the last Portal class... ((That's Sarcasm by the way))

We could be far worse. Yeah, we've been bad, but we've been competitive in most games.
I am tired of setting in the stands and watching competitive losses. Would love to see a team struggle a little and win. Paraphrasing Woody, we won didn't we.

I am tired of setting in the stands and watching competitive losses. Would love to see a team struggle a little and win. Paraphrasing Woody, we won didn't we.
well, we just fired our coach and are trying to find the guy to help get us where you/we want to go.

Have you donated to the Football NIL fund?

Reactions: red hornet
well, we just fired our coach and are trying to find the guy to help get us where you/we want to go.

Have you donated to the Football NIL fund?
Didn't realize this was a pay to say site? I have been a Varsity Club donor since the mid 80's if that qualifies. I would love to see Herman as our next coach, his offences are fun to watch.

Didn't realize this was a pay to say site? I have been a Varsity Club donor since the mid 80's if that qualifies. I would love to see Herman as our next coach, his offences are fun to watch.
Being a varsity club donor is one way to help but name image and lightness is a totally separate ballgame and probably has more direct impact now on our roster

Reactions: red hornet
when talking specifically about the offensive line the portal plan was an abject disaster for Deion.

And should we be using him as an example of what to do? That team is a mess.
No, we should not but he sure was being celebrated in September.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT