ADVERTISEMENT

Godspeed, John McCain

Apparently his letter was lost on you. The very first post after reading it is going on the attack. Have a little class, for God's sake.

:rolleyes:

How rich are you again? What’s the expensive car you drive? :D

Reactions: meridian
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/tr...n-trashy-america-always-great-eulogy-comment/
Trump fans mad at Meghan for talking about her father. No one in the entire funeral mentioned Trump. But I guess by talking about men of courage, integrity, values, and dignity, somehow is considered a shot at men who have none of those attributes

Meghan and her family certainly had the right to say anything about Trump for the dispicable and stupid thing Trump said about McCain being shot down in war. The statesmen that McCain was, it surprises me his funeral was used to take slaps at Trump or anyone else.

Those hypocritical Democrats that used the funeral to fake their love of everything McCain and give backhand slaps at Trump are pathetic.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/tr...n-trashy-america-always-great-eulogy-comment/
Trump fans mad at Meghan for talking about her father. No one in the entire funeral mentioned Trump. But I guess by talking about men of courage, integrity, values, and dignity, somehow is considered a shot at men who have none of those attributes

Meghan and her family certainly had the right to say anything about Trump for the dispicable and stupid thing Trump said about McCain being shot down in war. The statesmen that McCain was, it surprises me his funeral was used to take slaps at Trump or anyone else.

Those hypocritical Democrats that used the funeral to fake their love of everything McCain and give backhand slaps at Trump are pathetic.
No one mentioned Trump’s name. I guess talking about someone with character, integrity, courage, values, honor , and morals is seen as a backhanded slap at Trump.

No one mentioned Trump’s name. I guess talking about someone with character, integrity, courage, values, honor , and morals is seen as a backhanded slap at Trump.
Oh it was definitely a shot at Trump. Meghan McCain knew exactly what she was doing.
Oh all of them were definitely shots at Trump. But what does that mean when just talking about good character means you’re taking a shot at Trump. Hers were a little more pointed with the America was already great. But I never understood how he could make that slogan work. What he was saying is that America isn’t great. Anyone else says that and they get put on blast for weeks.

Oh all of them were definitely shots at Trump. But what does that mean when just talking about good character means you’re taking a shot at Trump. Hers were a little more pointed with the America was already great. But I never understood how he could make that slogan work. What he was saying is that America isn’t great. Anyone else says that and they get put on blast for weeks.
Don't forget the blast of people who attacked her dad's service from the privileged comfort of home. She might as well have made a joke about bone spurs.

That's only because some people think he is the greatest CEO since Jack Welch, all from a reality TV show.

I have been moving offices and operating companies the last couple of weeks, but I wanted note another, longer serving senator, Daniel Inouye.

He was part of the segregated Japanese regiments in Europe in the 442nd regiment. According to Wikipedia, the regiment was the highest decorated in the war. There were 21 recipients of of the Medal of Honor.

He led an attack on against three German machine guns at a higher altitude. He was shot in the stomach and continued attacking the Germans. During the attack his right arm was damaged with a live grenade. He separated from company, dislodged the grenade, charged the Germans and blew up the machine gun.

During his rehab he met a fellow future senator, Bob Dole.

Probably still pissed off at a dead McCain for robbing him of a week's of attention during the funeral week -- on national POW/MIA day too no less.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT