ADVERTISEMENT

Getting out of this cold...$39 flight to Ft Myers today

OldChargey

All-Big Ten
Sep 9, 2009
Frontier has insanely low flights to Ft Myers right now. The rents live in Bonita Springs in the winter so decided to get the fack outta this. Cheers

My fiance is leaving Saturday for Fort Meyers, total flight cost was $202.00 with the extras. Frontier for the win.

Damon...that place is flooded with Midwesterners. Used to go down all the time. Heading back in early March to meet up with some family.

I hate tons of people though, so I almost prefer it when it's 97 degrees and humid in the summer.

Frontier has insanely low flights to Ft Myers right now. The rents live in Bonita Springs in the winter so decided to get the fack outta this. Cheers

Is that from Indy? In laws have a place on Ft Myers Beach.....we may need to make an impromptu visit. Some golf and beach sound good.

Damon...that place is flooded with Midwesterners. Used to go down all the time. Heading back in early March to meet up with some family.

I hate tons of people though, so I almost prefer it when it's 97 degrees and humid in the summer.

I'll hit you up if I go down there next month!
Purge - I hate this flippin format. I can't type something, then not post it, without Rivals remembering it forever, and not letting me not quote it in the next post in that topic.

I hate this format.

Sigh.

But, I would love to sit and have a cocktail with Cap and Peach in Florida, though I never get down there anymore.

Is that from Indy? In laws have a place on Ft Myers Beach.....we may need to make an impromptu visit. Some golf and beach sound good.
Yep, direct from indy. Some Monday and Tuesday flights are $15 (plus tax and baggage). It's unreal cheap! 70's and rainy down here today, but beats the chit outta indy weather

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT