ADVERTISEMENT

get off the court its purdue

It's JUST Purdue.
This is just a return to normal after the losing Archie era.
Its not how good PU has become as much as how far IU had dropped. The planets have been realigned. Back to normal.
they will kick the shit out of us in west laffy , hopefully by then doesn't matter

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
Not one of those IU sucks chanting guys - good win for IU and happy for Phin. See you in Mackey. This type of game is what makes CBB fun.

ps IU does suck

Reactions: TomEric4756
No one I know likes the iu sucks crap. With covid that was a poor move by iu fans. Could cost Purdue

We won that’s all that matters , I’ve been drinking Eagles Blend since the game started . I’m pretty shit faced , but we beat Pu so I don’t care . I’m pretty shit faced but IU won that’s all that matters !!!!!
Lol - I’ve been hammering single malt since 3:00. Congrats on the win.

Reactions: ChiefHoosier
IU just beat #1!!! Or, #15!!! Or, unranked, 10th place BT team!!! Year 17 is the charm for Fat Matt, he's going to the Final Four of the NIT!

Watching us rush the court took off some of the sting though. They have been dying to be our equal, now they are our superior

What a crock of BS. They were ranked number 4 and while I don't like that they rushed the court, beating #4 is a pretty good reason especially since no student on campus now has seen us beat any high ranked team.

Will Painter refuse to play in SSAH now?
Maybe. Painter probably wants to have a game in Indianapolis, so that IU can pay Purdue a ticket subsidy to make up for all the Purdue fans that won't buy tickets to come see it.

Keep on mind these students were probly in elementary/middle school last time we beat these scumbags!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT