ADVERTISEMENT

Geronimo

I have yet to really see him make move with the ball ..You know dribble?
He's got a long way's ..imo
If there comes a time ..When we're completely out of it..
Then yeah ..Play . Lander ..Leal..& Geronimo..
But those games will be ..UGLY ..A$$ Kicking's

Have you watched this team? I’m pretty sure 15-20 minutes of Geronimo wouldn’t or couldn’t hurt them much. He is by far the most athletically gifted kid on the team. Guarantee future in the nba if he stays healthy

I got 2 sn banned but this guy is still posting. Rivals has its priorities straight fo sho.

you and custodiangeez need to go get to hobby lobby. 50% off white sheets. Sick of seeing you guys use the retreads after the dog shits on his bedding. The white sheets with brown spots on the back of your head just weren’t classy like everything you portray.

Last edited:
I got 2 sn banned but this guy is still posting. Rivals has its priorities straight fo sho.

you and custodiangeez need to go get to hobby lobby. 50% off white sheets. Sick of seeing you guys use the retreads after the dog shits on his bedding. The white sheets with brown spots on the back of your head just weren’t classy like everything you portray.
Wow.

obsess much

Have you watched this team? I’m pretty sure 15-20 minutes of Geronimo wouldn’t or couldn’t hurt them much. He is by far the most athletically gifted kid on the team. Guarantee future in the nba if he stays healthy
Ok.
Not saying it cant happen..
But your projecting a NBA guy ?
Wow !.
At this moment.. That's fantasy..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT