ADVERTISEMENT

Geronimo gone

BIG was a single elimination tourney. What I see from PU is with Edey they are dangerous inside and if Loyer, Smith are all hitting then they are hard to defend. If they are not hitting from outside them yes they are subject to upsets
So you're telling me that if next year, IU wins the B1G and the BTT, but loses to PUke twice and gets beat in the opening round of the NCAAT by a double-digit seed, you'll be good with that and you'll declare Mike Woodson a success at IU.

You are either a PUke troll or a liar. If next season follows that script, you'll be here trashing MW and shreiking that he should be fired. You, me, and everyone on this board knows it.

So you're telling me that if next year, IU wins the B1G and the BTT, but loses to PUke twice and gets beat in the opening round of the NCAAT by a double-digit seed, you'll be good with that and you'll declare Mike Woodson a success at IU.

You are either a PUke troll or a liar. If next season follows that script, you'll be here trashing MW and shreiking that he should be fired. You, me, and everyone on this board knows it.
If we win the BIG and BIG tourney, then yes I would feel like we are doing something. Currently we are not winning anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I don’t think anyone is arguing that. They certainly had a better year this year. But if X is there I am not sure that is the case. IUs biggest issue this year was inconsistency primarily coming from JHS, Bates, and Reneau. X could have solved/helped with a lot of that. Thats not even mentioning injuries to TJD, Race, Geronimo, and JHS. Overall I think we had a better team if healthy. With our injuries Edey was the difference. So many teams couldn’t guard him at all.

Plus as everyone should be able to see now, there is zero shame in losing to that Miami team. I don’t know if they win it all or not but through the last 2-3 weeks they have looked like the best team in the country.
UCONN says hi.

He was going to transfer last season. Was being told he could be a 3 from other schools. Woody kept him by allowing him the chance to prove it, Geronimo failed. I blame that on Geronimo, an outside influences.

Should of been his break out season at the 4. This is all speculation, I’m not in the know. Bits and pieces I’ve read over the season. With my own spin, ramblings to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT