ADVERTISEMENT

Geronimo Is The Key

PhxFiveOh

Redshirt
Jan 2, 2013
Geronimo was +21 while on the court today. IU needs to win with speed, intensity and pressure. Jordan gives us all of that in spades! And he can shoot just as well as our “shooters”. With he and Trey out there together, we are so fast and intense in the mid court. Need him!

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Couldn’t agree more. Galloway and Geronimo are much better fits for flow of offense. Love that line up with X, TJD and sometimes Rob.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Geronimo was +21 while on the court today. IU needs to win with speed, intensity and pressure. Jordan gives us all of that in spades! And he can shoot just as well as our “shooters”. With he and Trey out there together, we are so fast and intense in the mid court. Need him!
I still haven’t figured out how Geronimo doesn’t play more. He has a defensive laps here and there but he’s a good shooter/scorer and his athleticism allows him to get rebounds he shouldn’t and also bother taller players on defense.

Im allowing myself to imagine if Geronimo had been guarding Ron Harper Jr last game. Yes he occasionally gets lost and/or reaches in for cheap fouls, but his ability to move and get off the floor with those long arms….you can’t teach that. He’s a raw version of OG I think. Once OG and Morgan started getting minutes in the ‘16 season, we went on a huge run as a team

Reactions: kkott
Im allowing myself to imagine if Geronimo had been guarding Ron Harper Jr last game. Yes he occasionally gets lost and/or reaches in for cheap fouls, but his ability to move and get off the floor with those long arms….you can’t teach that. He’s a raw version of OG I think. Once OG and Morgan started getting minutes in the ‘16 season, we went on a huge run as a team
He’s a better shooter than OG imo. JG really does have a good looking shot and he’s a ~50% shooter for the season.

Reactions: kkott
They both just seem to have that “It Factor” where they just seem to lift the team, even if they’re individual numbers don’t jump off the page. I’m just afraid next game Woody will go back to the original lineup which always gets us into these deep holes

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT